Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Eonon dvd touchscreens

matt_gotigers

RINGERZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VXII Spac
Hey guys, my mate just gota an Eonon 7" double din touchscreen dvd player off ebay, i was jus wanted to know how much you can trust the "no name" brands and whether they get the job done or not?

matt_gotigers

RINGERZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VXII Spac
And heres a single din unit. $$ kinda is an issue at the moment coz iv jus bought an 02 vx s pac and the pioneer unit died (one of the earlier screens with the separate dvd unit and under seat main control unit) and im payin off a loan so yeh, cant really afford to like $1200-$1400 for a named brand of the same sort of thing (mayb in time) but not when im savin 4 rims etc. Jus need music its killin me.

Eonon.com-E0830 7"TFT LCD MOTORIZED TOUCHSCREEN CAR TV MONITOR DVD

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
get a NORMAL h/u.
spend $400 on just a run of the mill pioneer/what ever.
much better in the long run mate.

mrtonyd

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn commodore
hey guys new to the site and i was wondering if the Eonon 7" double din touchscreen dvd player off ebay would fit in my vt? or would i have to make some changes?

cheers tony

r_i_d_a_h

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VS Commodore + '98 E36
pretty sure that a double DIN screen-dvd player will fit in a double DIN VT dash

kpop

Reaction score
i too saw these on ebay, and some quick google searches of forums etc i found out that they are very unreliable, at least a 50% failure rate straight out of the factory, and sound quality will not be better than your stock unit.

pretty much, a complete waste of money.

matt_gotigers

RINGERZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VXII Spac
I hav had one for a few months now, absolute hassle free, had 2 make a custom bracket for it but now it fits nice and works well