Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ethanns '94 VR Stato

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
haha i asked for that video and fogot to come back and check it.

still seems to go down pretty slow. a mate of mine used to have bags in his solid axle vs and if you were in the back and not expecting him to drop it. scared the **** outta ya.

anything new happening with the beast?

Cashaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
From when I first saw your car in the start of the thread till some of the pics in the end, your stato has cleaned up nice. I like it alot, nice work bud.

TC

ethann

Low And Luxurious!
Reaction score
Members Ride
'11 WRX, '73 Stingray, Lifted/Locked GQ.
haha i asked for that video and fogot to come back and check it.

still seems to go down pretty slow. a mate of mine used to have bags in his solid axle vs and if you were in the back and not expecting him to drop it. scared the **** outta ya.

anything new happening with the beast?

Haha, It goes down so much faster then what was in there. I'm happy with how fast it goes really.
Just playing around with the console, That pic I sent you, Still playing around abit more before it becomes interweb worthy.

heeps quicker then these stupid 1/4 inch lines haha

Yeah man, Cept the tank and compressor cant keep up now lol.
Hopefully getting some new ones soon.

From when I first saw your car in the start of the thread till some of the pics in the end, your stato has cleaned up nice. I like it alot, nice work bud.

TC

Cheers man, Bit of time and money and things can come along way.

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
havent see the hunka for ages man lol we wil have to catch up for a chat one day

btw mking i seen you last night at the lights near car lovers in town and dont ask what time it was i wasnt looking but you were heading charly way if that helps very nice ride

mking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged vs caprice sII
havent see the hunka for ages man lol we wil have to catch up for a chat one day

btw mking i seen you last night at the lights near car lovers in town and dont ask what time it was i wasnt looking but you were heading charly way if that helps very nice ride

saturday night? wouldnt of been me
friday night? wouldnt of been me
thursday night? deffinently me haha

ethann

Low And Luxurious!
Reaction score
Members Ride
'11 WRX, '73 Stingray, Lifted/Locked GQ.

Yeah man.
To busy with work lol =(

Picture of my two babys.
IMG_0342.jpg

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
yeah i know what you mean but one day lol i love the pic man we so need to go for a bush bash one day lol

Oh ok then mking i so thought it was you owell im sure ill see your ride one day i so wish i had a stato but what ive got will do for now
hey