Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Eurovox 6330v

R

Rocky

:bang: G'day
I'm new to this forum and am hoping that csomeone can help.

The LCD in the Eurovox radio has blown which obviously doesn't stop the stereo from working but is an absolute pain at night as the clock is unreadable.

Is there an easy way (or any way) of fixing the LCD or is it cheaper and better to update the whole system.

daniel VR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Acclaim S2
hey mate how you doing. is it just the standard vs head unit? cos its proberbly not worth fixing. i dont think they would sell the lcd. i do have one if you r interested its from an acclaim taht had cd stacker in boot. its looks almost identical to the standard 1 but has the function for cd and stacker.anyway let me no how it goes.

dontsailbackwards

I didn't do it
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais V6 '94
Eurovox will sell you the bulb (it's not an LED). Here's an email they sent me ..

The lamp is available as a spare part. Please contact Eurovox Spare Parts Department on 03 97555533 for availability and cost.

To replace the lamp, you have to remove the radio out of the vehicle first, then remove the facia and the top lid of the radio, then you can work on it.

... I bought the bulbs (I got 2) - they're a couple of dollars each plus postage- but I'll probably never get around to taking the stereo out in this lifetime.