Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EX qld police car

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
yes it works on vr's, but doesn't stay on when you re-start the car as in some vs's.

sirdystic

Column_Shift_Commie95
Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VS Commodore Executive Series 1
TheForgotten said:
yes it works on vr's, but doesn't stay on when you re-start the car as in some vs's.

Yeah, I have a 95 Vs Exec, Mine Also resets after ignition seizes... onli use it occasionally

inwiththenew

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 3.8
only 150km/h it's a new bit of road and the car is so smooth compaired to my old vl. so how did ya get the digital speedo working on a VR??

If ya press the up and down button together and turn the ignition on it does it but the speed alert light flashes all the time. when ya press a button it turnes off and then the fuel light comes on...... wierd!!!!

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VE SportWagon International A4
Yeah, unfortunately in the VR's you have to continually reset the digital speedo every time you restart the car. Hold down the up and down button before you start the car and yes the little orange light continually flash whilst this option is selected.

T

Todd_h86

Just put some black tape over the led if it annoys you (like me) and you just have to hold the buttons down when you turn on your car, none of this 10 - 15 second crap! Im not sure if the dash cluster has anything to do with it cause I got a level 2 and works fine!