Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EXC35 Blocka's VT (S)upercharged

YMY-70Y

Need more powwwaaahhh
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY sII S and VT sII S
Should be starting the A2A within the next month or two, decided I'm gonna get a stage 2 shift kit and 3.9 gears before I start lol
Will be running a 2.5" pulley more than likely hence also wanting to get new injectors beforehand as well

Yea i plan on the same size, gotta pull my blower and lim off and get ported/cnc'd, buy a few more goodies etc
im plannin on a stage2 aswell. i wanted 3.7s buuut a set of 3.46 was offered for $50 so i grabbed them.

blocka

EXC35
Reaction score
Website
www.southerncoastcustoms.com
Members Ride
VT S L67
I like the Mirrors.

The kit seems to fit pretty badly? maybe its just the pics though.

The only things that don't seem to fit right are the sideskirts and surprise there the only non genuine parts
The rear has a crack I need to fix below the taillight that makes it sit wrong but that's a damage problem not a fitment issue

blocka

EXC35
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VT S L67
Yea i plan on the same size, gotta pull my blower and lim off and get ported/cnc'd, buy a few more goodies etc
im plannin on a stage2 aswell. i wanted 3.7s buuut a set of 3.46 was offered for $50 so i grabbed them.

Nice score, I've had 3.9s before in a vp and reckon if I want any lower I'd just want to upgrade again. In saying that if they were $50 I'd probably take them too lol

blocka

EXC35
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VT S L67
A few small updates

Comp tuned Extractors 1 3/4 to 2 1/2 are on there way hopefully can get them in next weekend.

This weekend I'm getting new drilled and slotted rotors all round due to my brakes getting so bad they're scaring me (luckily I don't have to drive it everyday)

Also might get my guard vents fitted on the weekend, dummy fitted them to a cardboard template and I'm 99% sure I can get it done in a few hours. Something I've never seen retro fitted yet.
Here's a sneak peak
ebemedyz.jpg

Also been busy building a cabinet for my new toolbox I got. Frame work done, just getting the sheet metal cut for the sides, doors and walls, then gotta paint it :)
ybyga2ub.jpg

blocka

EXC35
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VT S L67
VE vents, wanted something different to the vz ones that a lot of people have