Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exhaust Technology Adelaide exhaust opinions

VESSVBLACK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Series 1
Has anyone had one of Exhaust Technology’s , Adelaide, handbuilt VE VF 3” systems before, and comment what you think of it, I been told they use to make the kpm systems.......How is there customer service ect looking at getting one interstate

NewbC4KE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV M6 & Monaco M4 125cc 2 Stroke Go Kart
Has anyone had one of Exhaust Technology’s , Adelaide, handbuilt VE VF 3” systems before, and comment what you think of it, I been told they use to make the kpm systems.......How is there customer service ect looking at getting one interstate

Hi mate,

Any update on this? I called them Friday and spoke to the Owner. I am looking to change my Di Filippo from the CAT back.

VESSVBLACK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Series 1
They can do a handbuilt system with 1 7/8 headers ceramic coated. $4200 plus freight, only thing that bothers me is they want a $1500deposit, at which im happy to pay but don't want to be f@@ked around by waiting, waiting, ect for them to make it

NewbC4KE

Reaction score
Members Ride
They can do a handbuilt system with 1 7/8 headers ceramic coated. $4200 plus freight, only thing that bothers me is they want a $1500deposit, at which im happy to pay but don't want to be f@@ked around by waiting, waiting, ect for them to make it

Yeah ok interesting, we both kinda on the same boat. I just had a similar experience with Extracted Performance here in Melbourne. Came highly recommended by people on this forum, guy was nice enough but just kept on delaying install again and again all kinds of excuses. Which is not how you operate a small business. Paid 50% deposit up front but thankfully got a refund without to much hassle.

I have not read a bad thing about ET on this forum. I am waiting for a response from them. If I don't hear from them soon, think I will go with KPM and or Manta.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6

The deposit is a bit steep,they would sell system at sometime anyway. You really want something already built.

Both my VE and VF have kpm systems love them, sometimes they have 10% of sales

NewbC4KE

Reaction score
Members Ride
The deposit is a bit steep,they would sell system at sometime anyway. You really want something already built.

Do you have a VF sedan with 3 inch by any chance? Do you experience any drone? Not necessarily window ear piercing drone but say in 4th gear going up slight inclines boomey/echoness ?

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
Do you have a VF sedan with 3 inch by any chance? Do you experience any drone? Not necessarily window ear piercing drone but say in 4th gear going up slight inclines boomey/echoness ?
VF manual ls3 with 3" system. Only drone I've had is too lower gear on hills, engine laboring drop back to 5th fine. My cammed ve manual Ute 3"also has no drone at all.

NewbC4KE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF manual ls3 with 3" system. Only drone I've had is too lower gear on hills, engine laboring drop back to 5th fine. My cammed ve manual Ute 3"also has no drone at all.

Thanks for the info, dropped car off for a service today and mech believes if I got a three inch it would be even worse. So I am wondering how these KPM systems combat this issue.

VESSVBLACK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Series 1
Exhaust tech Marko gold system as on there website is the kpm system or was, ET said they no longer make exhausts for kpm which I’m wondering if the marko gold aka kpm all along is just a imported system as I doubt being a 1 or 2 man shop he’d be able to pump out loads of systems, ET make his own hand built system which said will not drone in 3”

VESSVBLACK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Series 1

Yea when asked the deposit was for parts to build the mufflers ect I’m sure he can make something great however I’m more concerned if there customer service is any good and won’t rip me off the deposit if they start bs delays ect