Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exhaust Technology SA

Banjo79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Sportwagon
I got my kpm exhaust, june 2014. Anyone know if it's the Adelaide made version? It was when they were still next door to exhaust technology.

revster

Reaction score
Members Ride
30th Anniversary HSV Senator (Gone) MY19 Golf R
I got my kpm exhaust, june 2014. Anyone know if it's the Adelaide made version? It was when they were still next door to exhaust technology.

Mine was the same time. Great system. I think things turned for the worse some time later.

Williamisenuf

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Sportwagon Red Hot
I wouldn’t go back to Exhaust Technology, they are rough and not preofessional what so ever, on my old car they were too lazy to remove the battery terminals and welding the exhaust on the car with the battery connected! I needed to get my stainless xforce exhaust lengthened by 2inches to fit properly, they used steel which started rusting 2 weeks later! Go somewhere else!

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
A bit of an enigma going from the best product I’ve seen / heard and rave reviews to poor customer service.
HM (makers of HSV tri-y headers) is now liquidated, PaceMaker don’t care about customers only resellers, resellers care more about business than product.
Genie and Wildcat are real, not much presence, Manta gets a good show with their mail order rep spruiking here, as does Hurricane.
Difilipo is overhyped, overpriced and caters for the old school sound, X-force is a clever Chinese trap! for young players... but there are some good independents in most cities still.

Last edited: