Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exhaust Technology SA

Steven W

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
Bump, anyone got a clip of a system from exhaust technology? Thanks

VESSVBLACK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Series 1
Bump, anyone got a clip of a system from exhaust technology? Thanks
Don’t go there , I got one of exhaust technology handbuilt systems sent over to WA for my ve, and it’s a pile of rubbish. He uses xforce rear mufflers , some stupid valve he welded into the outlet, and to top it all off , doesn’t fit. They would rate as the worst shop I’ve ever encountered for customer service and workmanship . Mark himself is a liar and a legend in his own lunchbox.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Don’t go there , I got one of exhaust technology handbuilt systems sent over to WA for my ve, and it’s a pile of rubbish. He uses xforce rear mufflers , some stupid valve he welded into the outlet, and to top it all off , doesn’t fit. They would rate as the worst shop I’ve ever encountered for customer service and workmanship . Mark himself is a liar and a legend in his own lunchbox.
Isn’t this the same company next to kpm that made the KPM exhausts?

[paradox]

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV-R
Isn’t this the same company next to kpm that made the KPM exhausts?
yeah before they (KPM) went to the SLC or whatever it's now called chinese exhaust

i had the old 3" one on my VE, was ok, nice note, sat very low, slight drone on auto

Steven W

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL

Thanks mate. I'll steer clear. Sorry you had to spend that amount of money for that outcome.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
yeah before they (KPM) went to the SLC or whatever it's now called chinese exhaust

i had the old 3" one on my VE, was ok, nice note, sat very low, slight drone on auto
Maybe running the business isn’t the strongest point but I remember a 2.5” on a blue VE, rate it up there with one of the best sounding ever. Looks stout too.
If you were local would be a different story to mail order I think.
Found the link:

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Maybe running the business isn’t the strongest point but I remember a 2.5” on a blue VE, rate it up there with one of the best sounding ever. Looks stout too.
If you were local would be a different story to mail order I think.
Found the link:
Yeah, that sounds mint for sure.