Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exhausts and Installers in Adelaide

Jake Wilson

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Sedan
Looking at getting a stainless steel full exhaust system in 409 stainless, 1 7/8” headers, high flow cats and in a 3” for my VF SS

what are the best brands to look at, and reputable installers? I know I’m looking at $3-4k for a system but install I don’t know as much

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
If in the North, I've dealt with EP at Salisbury...Their workmanship was top notch...Been around for about 20 years.

I've also heard good reports from complete exhausts at Brahma Lodge....

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Looking at getting a stainless steel full exhaust system in 409 stainless, 1 7/8” headers, high flow cats and in a 3” for my VF SS

what are the best brands to look at, and reputable installers? I know I’m looking at $3-4k for a system but install I don’t know as much
give Carline at Findon a ring, they specialize in old/new muscle V8 cars :)

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute

Are you intending to supercharge it or make 600+ horsepower at 7000 rpm? If it's stock, fit a set of 1 3/4" headers and 2 1/2" exhaust and maximise it's torque potential where you use it on a road car. You won't find much in 409 stainless other than HSV systems. Aftermarket stainless is generally the shiny or decorative 304 or 316.

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag