Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exiled from Ford Forum

T

t2te50

There are a couple of N@ZI administrators on the ford forum that can't take some constructive criticism and are weaklings of the highest calibre. One goes by the name of 'XA COUPE' and the other 'CASPER' and the reason why I'm bringing this up is because I'm disgusted in the way they banned me off the site, for some indirect comments that I made about some current model Fords. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Truth hearts you biased ar#$holes and don't you worry I'll ba there late october for the E series vs AU show down.

Just needed to get that out of my system

Last edited by a moderator:

ElDubya

Mad As A Meataxe
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Commodore V6
Ummmmm ............. ok?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Build a Bridge, and get over it. I ban people on my forum just when i'm bored, although most are close mates, so its all in good fun.

Personally, i'm on a couple of ford forums, posted my car, and didn't get a single bad comment (besides a mate who owns a ford). I wasn't expecting it either, i though they'd delete the thread, or just ban me, but they all respected how much time and effort went into my car, dispite it being a rival!

T

t2te50

Yeah I agree with ya although I didn't really bag out anyones car, I just generalised.
I couldn't give a crap whether I'm on their or not, I just find it funny how people turn a mole hill into a mountain and how easy they crack up.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
friendly rivalry is fun but in the end, arent we all just car lovers? hold hands and sing koombaiyah around the burnout pad ^_^

R

rattattack1313

Exactly right..it's like these bikers....they all fight each other....but they all believe in the same thing....just wear different colors.... :rat:

Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Crapbox
You go into the oppositions dressing sheds before a game and tell em their all pussies, you expect a woopin like your mama never dreampt of givin ya.

Short memories maybe, Remember the VLT Vs BA XRT argument and some of the gooses sprouting for the BA (ford people) were just making clowns of themselves, they were threatened with a ban too.

N

nevrl*

Dont go there!

They talk of us as the dark side.Yeah our big brown a@$ehole pointing right at em!