Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Extra Features In The Vr Berlina Trip Comp

G

Gold_VR_Berlina

Hi

I was wondering wat the BTN stands for. this comes up when you press mode and set when turning on the car.

thanks

B

brettkp

I believe it just gives an indication of what button is being pressed. Not sure of the order, but if you press 'mode' or any other button an 'o' should appear over one of the '-'s - one for each button. I guess you can use it to find out if all buttons are functioning correctly (but i'm sure you'd know through normal operation).

Brett

D

death-from-above

Theres no little trick to get a digital speedo using the speed alert as there is in the lower models is there???

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
yeah, just hold the up and........ don't worry. So is the computer different to that of an executive?

D

death-from-above

Yeah the trip computer is only in the berlina and calais and statesman i believe, it displays various things like fuel used, kms left in the tank (as ive just been told), avg speed, trip time, trip distance and so on, and all of it is displayed under the speedo and just above all the warning lights, very handy if you ask me.

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
oh yeah, like in the VT calais....

Hmmm, wish mine had that. Oh well, the speedo alert thing is fancy enough for me l spose.

B

brettkp

There is a digital speedo on the Berlina/Calais and i assume Statesman...

When you start the car i think you hold the mode and set buttons. It'll give you three windows of various things including battery volts, fuel tank sender volts and also a digital speedo. You use the mode button to cycle through them all.

This will mean that you lose all the other info until you press the same combo to return to the normal mode.

Brett