Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Extreme V6

Matchport

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Ute
Hi, is there any on out there who's working on V6 engines and producing serius HP, I have developing my VY ute V6 for the last 3 years currently we are getting 393 rwhp with a supercharger

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
Hi, is there any on out there who's working on V6 engines and producing serius HP, I have developing my VY ute V6 for the last 3 years currently we are getting 393 rwhp with a supercharger
wow man thats a nice number im hoping to 255 rwhp on mine when i fit the blower! what have ya done

Matchport

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Ute
We are running a steel crank from the US rated to 800hp we modify this, internal balanced ( No Balance shaft) 5.7 H beam rods Forged pistons, S/S valves Oversize
T trim at this time belt is slipping at 17 psi engine RPM is 5500, computor is a SM4 wired in the system

hail storm

Reaction score
Hey matchport.Was that your ute at Cairns all Holden Day?Looks and sounds awsome if it was.

Matchport

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Ute
Yes I had a Dyno printout on the dash

hail storm

Reaction score
Nice bit of work mate.That was my silver vy ute parked behind you.I wanted to catch up with you but every time you were about there was a heap of people hanging off you.lol

Matchport

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Ute
I,m Working also on a N/A engine, crank is 4340 rods are billet (Argo) with flat top pistons , inlet is 1.9" S/Steel ech 1.6" S/Steel cam power is 4000-7500 rpm, Should see approx 300 hp at the bags