Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

F l a k's '94 VR Exec

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
**** I must have missed it by skipping a lot of the cars inside the racecourse. Looks good, would have been keen to see the engine bay. I really like this colour and I'm jelly of his paint. I think it needs Calais taillights, rims less common than pentagons, and some chrome window surrounds lol. Pretty sweet though. Oh and don't worry about the thread jacking I don't care lol

yeah the tails are coming he was just rushed to get it to nats. The paint looks great in person, and as for the engine bay, its nothing special just a 3.8 buick at the moment, untill he puts the other engine in, but yeah its nice, i would love some chrome window surrounds and he wanted some too but they are rare these days.

but yeah, i love the low on big rims, really makes a statement, just thought id show you, cause im always keen to see a fellow vr-s so i thought youd be keen :)

VS FTW

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
Dont worry mate chrome window trims arent too rare, if i find any ill let you know ;)

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Yeah, and just a matter of finding a set in decent condition... Not to many dings etc.
I was lucky, first set I sourced were perfect :D

F l a k

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Exec
Haha yeah the chrome window trims shouldn't be too hard to find :)

Anyways, here's what I've been up to:

Foggies are mounted but not wired up, I'll post some pics once they are done. Sub and amp are in, sounds much better now, I've got a few pics of that. And realised why my handbrake didn't work; I didn't tighten the spreader thingy that sits between the handbrake shoes :doh: Fixed now lol.

IMAG0136-1.jpg

IMAG0134-1.jpg

IMAG0131-1.jpg

IMAG0130-1.jpg

IMAG0129-1.jpg

F l a k

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Exec
Haha geez guys it was just a soft bit of rag to protect the head unit lol.

Yeah I'll get a pic of the foggies soon, I'm pretty proud of them, I wasn't sure how they'd look but turned out really well.

brad 3384 are you going diy with your sound system?

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Yeah seems like just normal water. What should I do now then?

Thanks for your help

Do you have access to a air compressor?
Try and find the drain line and blow into it with an air gun.