Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

F&*^ Rear main seal leak

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
vr 5 speed wreck ehh is it near a forklift i could bring ze truck and steal it solve my prroblems **** for 300 does it run????

JSTPOZN

S.A. The Defect State
Reaction score
Members Ride
Air Bagged VR Calais, VLCT RB20, VLCT EFI V8 Turbo
there sa complete vr 5 speed wreck where i work for $300 but its like a 2 1/2 hour drive form where you are calais 6:thumbsup: plus i want it as spares lol

Where.? Would definatly be high high km's

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
runs....doesnt move lol.... it skimmed the side of a car going the opposite way at 115 on the highway....so the front strut is almost the rear strut now:thumbsup:

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
My balls certainly filled a hole the other day when you came over to help with my climate control...

Keep an eye on Ebay or buy a wreck and sell what you dont use. If you want a hand, give me a call.

your a sick bastard Dylan hope ur climate dont work all i ahve too do with mine is just press the button and nice cool air

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
My balls certainly filled a hole the other day when you came over to help with my climate control...

Keep an eye on Ebay or buy a wreck and sell what you dont use. If you want a hand, give me a call.

ahahahah shut up pulsar boy