Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

F/S: LS1 A4 Complete Conversion 300+kw

slowr8

Reaction score
Members Ride
vtII Clubsport M6
Heya,

Well I'm looking at upgrading my motor and going back to MAN6 so the just rebuilt LS1 has got to go....

It is currently in the car at the moment, it has been fully rebuilt just 2500klm ago....at a cost of $4500
I'm running all Production Series internals at 300KW GTS spec....IE: Lightweight pistons, rings, crank, 300kw cam and so-on.

I have just had it tuned for my setup, but haven't bothered with putting it on a Dyno yet....cause it's going!

You get:
1: Complete LS1 with all bolt ons. IE: Water pump Powersteer pump and so-on
2: ECU
3: Wiring
4: Auto
5: Selector
6: Pedal Box
7: Anything else I may have missed, just ask me...preferably in a PM and I will post common answers here....

It was fully rebuilt by www.hockingracingshop.net I would say the best in the business....definately someone who has been building and racing his own V8 Supercar in Production Series for longer than he cares to remember...

I will gladly take genuine interested people for a test drive to show how this motor performs in my car...and then have it removed once again, for free, by hocking and you will be able to pickup from him.
i'm offering it here before it goes on Ebay.....

This isn't a car that has been smashed up and offered by a wreckers...I'm "upgrading" so to speak so all care will be taken... AND it WILL come with WARRANTY!!!!! I will need to find out if it's either 6 or 12mnths though.

The price is $6500 for everything listed above....
:bop: