Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

f.s: VQ statesman caprice rear bar

SNAFFLER

Reaction score
nup id rather cut it up than put up with people trying to jew up..

heres the cost of new chrome:

center $550
L/H corner $350
R/H corner $350

good luck on the $70 bar with chrome dude ;)

MUNTED6

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn berlina
i didnt want the crome who said i wanted the crome i thought u already sold just the crome reason y i only wanted to buy the bar...GEEZ

Last edited:

MUNTED6

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn berlina
nup id rather cut it up than put up with people trying to jew up..

heres the cost of new chrome:

center $550
L/H corner $350
R/H corner $350

good luck on the $70 bar with chrome dude ;)

Not trying to jew up mate was wanting to pick up just the bar alone without the chrome piecing but then i read up the thread carefully n saw you were just selling the bare bar for $50 so lol guess you just lost yourself $20 by talking to much instead of selling the bar itself. lol

MUNTED6

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn berlina
just another thing right. $10means **** to me its not the principle of it. Its called bargaining when you am wanting to buy somhing of som1 you bargain a price with dem. if you dont like the price then you dont except it simple as that. No need to get all ****ty bout it. Hell i put down a gorilla chip at the VIP room every hand atleast twice a week you think $10 or a lousy $80 means anything to me. Wasnt even interested in the chrome peace dont know wat made you think i wanted that. Was only interested in the bar itself. But you tottaly put me off on buying it same goes to you aswell

SNAFFLER

Reaction score
#1 you never stated u only wanted the bare cover
#2 if u did state bare cover u could of had it for $50
#3 bargaining/haggling can cost u more than what its worth in the end (like now)
#4 people who try try budget build ups should`nt bother
#5 id rather cut it up than give it away if i cant get what i want for it.

my loss is your loss also in the end ;)

The_Monk

[DFCTVE]
Reaction score
Website
www.teamdefecticon.com
Members Ride
VR Calais/Vr Stato/80 Series Cruiser
You forgot to mention that haggling over $10 isnt negotiation, its just tight.

SNAFFLER

Reaction score
just another thing right. $10means **** to me its not the principle of it. Its called bargaining when you am wanting to buy somhing of som1 you bargain a price with dem. if you dont like the price then you dont except it simple as that. No need to get all ****ty bout it. Hell i put down a gorilla chip at the VIP room every hand atleast twice a week you think $10 or a lousy $80 means anything to me. Wasnt even interested in the chrome peace dont know wat made you think i wanted that. Was only interested in the bar itself. But you tottaly put me off on buying it same goes to you aswell

dude ya so full of SH!T

u say u drop a gorilla chip at the VIP room every hand at least twice a week
and yet your on this forum trying to jew up ova 10 bux??
it must bother u and it must bother u that your so stupid to be throwing away good money at the "VIP ROOM" insted of building your car with BRAND NEW PARTS!!!

to me a gorilla means a grand and u play a grand each hand twice a week?
2 hands makes it 2 grand, so id like to know just how many hands u get to play and how much u get payed each week?? must be a good job if u get over 2k a week and if u play 4 hands, u get paid 4k a week??

yep good luck to that one, coz the only ones with that sort of $$$$ is ice sellers..