Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fake $50 notes

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
LOL, i used to work in broady, then i've worked in Niddrie and Moonee Ponds, Highpoint and Altona (thats all off the top of my head). I have to be able to tell when people try to pay with fake credit cards and money! Only one fake credit card was ever processed by me, and i stalled as long as i could because i was running the shop on my own and had no one to check with.

But i can also tell customers that steal **** or are part of a team from the moment they walk in :p Maybe i've just been working too much LOL Mind you, i look after all the security systems in Highpoint Dick Smith unlike the other staff members who only disarm then and arm them again when they go off.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
yeah we have had a couple at my work...... 1 fake credit card.... lmao the name on the card was "raisin marijuana" LOL

just try and rip it when you put it into the till, so its not so sus :)

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
had fake 50's go thru a bakery i used to work at. we got them on camera... was funny, because they did it twice in one week. Police caught them and raided there house and found a truck load of them they were a young couple too.

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
LOL, i used to work in broady, then i've worked in Niddrie and Moonee Ponds, Highpoint and Altona (thats all off the top of my head). I have to be able to tell when people try to pay with fake credit cards and money! Only one fake credit card was ever processed by me, and i stalled as long as i could because i was running the shop on my own and had no one to check with.

But i can also tell customers that steal **** or are part of a team from the moment they walk in :p Maybe i've just been working too much LOL Mind you, i look after all the security systems in Highpoint Dick Smith unlike the other staff members who only disarm then and arm them again when they go off.

i think someone needs a holiday :)

adamc11

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS V Z M6
At work i've copped a few of these. Very easy to spot. They feel like paper, they tear, lack colour and the window has white out it. By far the best fakes i have ever seen but it still amazes me how other staff collect them without noticing.

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
How can you be sure of that?

I believe it has something to do with the fact that he is 1) in cadets and gets taught things like that and 2) he has police friends that teach him that sort of stuff...

but yes, he can't be 100% on it...

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
because all notes are check from each register arent they???

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
Those interested in what happens when you pass a UV/black light over a license:

Those that go to clubs might see the bouncers using them to check if their fake or not