Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FAT.36L VZ Shaved, 20'z, Slammed, DVD Player, Full Exhaust

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Haha about the paint comments..

**** is c4C next weekend? hmm, my cars in a thousand bits still, lol, time flies doesnt it..

Yer im just going to the mini cruise in newi you should come up for the day man

I priced airbags on saturday, $3,600 and that everything you need so im thinking about bags now

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Yeah man, im seriouslty thinking of baggin it too, a mate rekons probag.com.au, they claim to be the cheapest around, will price match etc.. but I think I may have heard bad things about their struts?? a while ago, maybe...

Whos that through?? whats the specs on the kit? comps, tank size, airline size.. etc..?

I might come up for the day cruise, sounds like a good idea, we'll see if I can get this interior back together before then, it wont be finished, but at least get the headlining done so it can all go back in..

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Yeah man, im seriouslty thinking of baggin it too, a mate rekons probag.com.au, they claim to be the cheapest around, will price match etc.. but I think I may have heard bad things about their struts?? a while ago, maybe...

Whos that through?? whats the specs on the kit? comps, tank size, airline size.. etc..?

I might come up for the day cruise, sounds like a good idea, we'll see if I can get this interior back together before then, it wont be finished, but at least get the headlining done so it can all go back in..

I got a price from Bowers Motorsports and that was $3,600 and thats with
2 x billet 1/2" port BOSS competition 2500# bags
2 x billet 1/2" port Boss Competition 2600# bags
1 x new model PX07 100% duty 170LPM fan cooled compressor
1 x 500mm Stainless braided compressor hose
1 x flare for easy compressor hook-up
1 x BOSS brass check valve
1 x 110-150psi BOSS Pressure switch
1 x 100% duty 80amp solenoid
1 x BOSS exclusive silver anodised 8 port alloy 15litre tank
1 x remote tank drain kit (push button
1 x BOSS water filter
8 x 1/2" G Force Valves mounted and ready to use
1 x 5 sender digital gauge
1 x mini truck bracket kit (other bkt kits extra)
1 x 10 switchbox controller with cable (Clear, Red or Blue)
20m x 1/2" DOT Esdan air line
All 1/2" BOSS "super seal" premium chrome air fittings
1 x set short mini truck shocks with bushes & brackets
1 x pair P19 shock studs w/nuts

I was looking at them probags.com.au and also bagit.com.au but they all look cheap and ****

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Your going to need some air struts or something for the front? lol, not all 4 bags..

What are the mini truck brackets for? the rear bags?

It might be worth the bit extra to get good quality?..

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Your going to need some air struts or something for the front? lol, not all 4 bags..

What are the mini truck brackets for? the rear bags?

It might be worth the bit extra to get good quality?..

Yer i just quicky got that off the bowers site that kit is $2200 and they said that it would be $3600 for the Z so i'd say it would just be that kit but with struts and without the mini truck kit

He also said that they are pretty much bolt in you just have to weld either the top or the bottom i cant really remember but he said it should take only 1day to get it all got and all the tank mounted

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
they said that it would be $3600 for the Z

is that a Z notch, or whatever they call it?? if so you wouldn't need it, we dont have the chassis rails that they cut, to lower the rail

Or do you mean for the VZ?? lol,

Yeah the plumbing is a piece of piss eyy, just a real basic airline setup.. trickiest bit would probly be making a nice mount for the air tank, you could always just mount it flat, but im thinking of doing something different in the boot...

Maybe the tops bag mounts? the rears bolt in - or the opposite? lol, dunno..

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
is that a Z notch, or whatever they call it?? if so you wouldn't need it, we dont have the chassis rails that they cut, to lower the rail

Or do you mean for the VZ?? lol,

Yeah the plumbing is a piece of piss eyy, just a real basic airline setup.. trickiest bit would probly be making a nice mount for the air tank, you could always just mount it flat, but im thinking of doing something different in the boot...

Maybe the tops bag mounts? the rears bolt in - or the opposite? lol, dunno..

haha Z as in FAT.36L lol

yer im just going to do a nice clean set up we should see if we can do a group buy cause my mate with a XR6 is getting them to so we might get a good discount if 3 of us want them

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Lol, as I was writing the reply I was thinking, ohh maybe he means the 'Z', as in VZ, haha..

Yeah, I saw that on the probag site aswell, they'll do group buys, for like a car club or what ever, basically anthing over 2 kits, but not them, go with the better suppliers..

Maybe put it up on here see if theres any interest?

I need to save some coin up FAST!!! wanna buy my bike?? lol what else have I got to sell off? bahaa...

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Lol, as I was writing the reply I was thinking, ohh maybe he means the 'Z', as in VZ, haha..

Yeah, I saw that on the probag site aswell, they'll do group buys, for like a car club or what ever, basically anthing over 2 kits, but not them, go with the better suppliers..

Maybe put it up on here see if theres any interest?

I need to save some coin up FAST!!! wanna buy my bike?? lol what else have I got to sell off? bahaa...

Dont worry bout the bike...lol

This thread is just basically me and you now ey haha