Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fathers Day...

saber

Reaction score
Members Ride
None - At the moment :)
fixed that for ya ;)

EDIT: Not feeling so confident at three quarter time lol.

GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Looks like we're marching straight into the prelims!!!

JBDrifter

Now in a Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais & VT Exec Wagon
GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Looks like we're marching straight into the prelims!!!

Yep it's over... oh well the bantering is always fun nonetheless :) Malthouse needs to choose a proper team next week if we're gonna beat Adelaide!

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
I got a bad dose of food poisoning Saturday night (Thanks Eagle Boys Pizza) Needless to say I have spent the last 24 hours either in bed, sitting on the toilet or my head down the toilet. Great second Fathers day for me.

Keepleft

Mot Adv-NSW
Reaction score
I got a bad dose of food poisoning Saturday night (Thanks XXX Pizza) Needless to say I have spent the last 24 hours either in bed, sitting on the toilet or my head down the toilet. Great second Fathers day for me.

Ahh ye poor bugger:-
Teen killed in horror Bonnells Bay smash - Local News - News - General - The Herald

Young man in this story, an L plater alone and likely DUI - died on fathers day! In turn, he lost his dad a few short years ago when he was crushed under his car whilst doing an oil change. Surviving family; a mum n younger brother left to deal with all this.

Now, the family that own the property where the young fella crashed and died, suffered loss of their own; 3yo grandson caught the flu and passed, granddad couldn't revive the poor lil fella.

Kinda puts our 'bad' days in perspective don't you reckon?? Hope you get better anyhow.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Ahh ye poor bugger:-
Teen killed in horror Bonnells Bay smash - Local News - News - General - The Herald

Young man in this story, an L plater alone and likely DUI - died on fathers day! In turn, he lost his dad a few short years ago when he was crushed under his car whilst doing an oil change. Surviving family; a mum n younger brother left to deal with all this.

Now, the family that own the property where the young fella crashed and died, suffered loss of their own; 3yo grandson caught the flu and passed, granddad couldn't revive the poor lil fella.

Kinda puts our 'bad' days in perspective don't you reckon?? Hope you get better anyhow.

Thanks Mr. Killjoy

HICOMPVN

Wanting That Lil Bit More
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VR SII Commodore
LOL well, my fathers day started out like crap, had to go to work at the M.C.G.
then heard my beloved pies lost, not happy bout that, BUT the clencher!!!!

HAVE NOT seen my daughter for fathers day, not one msg from the ex say would you like to have her for a bit, or even a happy fathers day.

What the **** is up with ****ing females these days, do they think that we just don't care, and have no feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i wanted was to see my daughter, and the one day were I DON'T have to go there to see her, i still don't!!!!

please excuse me, just really annoyed!!!

Keepleft

Mot Adv-NSW
Reaction score

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
If only that poor L plater had a safety triangle in his car, he probably wouldnt have died.

Oh well, natural selection

HICOMPVN

Wanting That Lil Bit More
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VR SII Commodore
all i have to say to the kid, if he was still alive was, Y........???? are you bloody stupid. but that's the thing kids these days just don't think anymore!!!