Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

faulty low beam ve ss

livinastro

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss ex cop
Anyone had a problem with low beams on ve ss? One went out the other night so i checked fuse and replaced bulb but still wont work, any help would be greatly appreciated.

worked ssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
Hay mate yeah I've got the same problem I've got a 2006 ve ssv and the left light keeps going out I was worried at first but I just turn the lights off then back on and it's usually right also mate pop the seals along your roof where the roof racks go guarantee the roof will be crack mine has done it and all my mates that have a ss have also done it and Holden are aware of it and won't do a thing

livinastro

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss ex cop
Still wont work after switching on and off looks like a call to the auto elec is needed. Had a look under the roof rack seals, all good must have got lucky there. Hopefully its nothing major on the wiring!

livinastro

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss ex cop
Well if anyone is interested the problem was to do with a connection used in the old police car set up. Bypassed the connection and...let there be light!!!!