Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fellow Shooters around here? Legal License holders only. Range Target Groups.

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
Nah man its a bolt action marlin... will spit out winchester ammo all day long but for some reason it hates the federals

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Been a long time since I used to shoot for fun, should get back into it. Had a Mauser K98 (.308) action with Omark stock and a Black Mountain barrel and peep sights, was good for consistent bulls at 1000yds on the range, and could drop a buffalo in its tracks from 600yds with custom reloads.

Never tried the small bores or scopes on a range, would be interesting. I use a .22 hornet for hunting, lived on the land in the top end for 20 years and it was about the best allrounder. Still have that one for foxes on the farm, but its not used often these days.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
@Nath, that doesn't seem tooooo bad I guess, I just wasn't sure as I knew you had to fill out a request form at the police station, just didn't know if you had to do that first, or join a club first lol. I might do it some day, I enjoyed shooting at the shooting range at Surfer's Paradise, though I only shot a .45 and a .22 but I really enjoyed it. I think when I first enquired about it, you apparently had to do something like 300 hours at a range before you could apply for a license / apply to own a gun, though that was when I was in Sydney so it's probably heaps different now

CALAIS94

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
calais
target shooting is for bitches,chasing down roo's on a quad with 222 is what i call shooting.

i have some pretty graphic pics from my 3days of shooting last nov in central west nsw.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
an animal correctly killed is one that never knew it was coming...

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
I use to be in the small bore rifle club, best I shot was a 99.7 with Walther .22 and some cheap ammo.

Now I just shoot rabbits. My goal, one shot, one kill. haha. Shootings in my blood. family farm has a 303. range and my aunt won bronze in the common wealth Olympics.

CALAIS94

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
calais
hares cry like babies lol,i've always wanted to do pigging.