Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Finally, a car I actually want!

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
cant say im a fan of any off ur mods list, but it would be interesting to see how they turn out? when do u get the car?

angelo.vs

Autobot
Reaction score
Members Ride
Honda Accord Euro Luxury
Ive been in a 4x4 but I think comparing one against "A large reversing light to blind people driving on my butt" is not very educated... at all.

My bad about your vibrating chair. Are you really that horny? That made me laugh...

Yes I copy, unfortunately you dont. I still stick to my above comments re your anti ricer attitude. I suppose its only a matter of 'being in the wrong place at the wrong time' for you.

I never mentioned or implied that you had engine mods. I just find it amusing that you make fun of ricers. Wats rong wit mi tiepoes? Im thinking really hard about the 'fully sik' comment though...

Foil wrapped around glad wrap to achieve 'fully sik' look and to further protect interior from any wear and tear.

I dont think anyone is going to be jealous. Just my opinion though. Im not too sure about you having thick skin. Replies to my post seemed like you took it very personally.

I suppose all we can do is wait until your project is underway and/or on the road prowling the streets of Sydney in search for ricers and fully sik people.

One last thing, you're not building a VE with a Ford motor in it are you? If so pics of that would be great!

Fourzer0

Reaction score
Ive been in a 4x4 but I think comparing one against "A large reversing light to blind people driving on my butt" is not very educated... at all.

heh, it's got more use than you think.. that's just one of the many!

My bad about your vibrating chair. Are you really that horny? That made me laugh...
Good to hear!

Yes I copy, unfortunately you dont. I still stick to my above comments re your anti ricer attitude. I suppose its only a matter of 'being in the wrong place at the wrong time' for you.

I really don't think you know what a ricer is! Mate, I'm not talking about totally modded out cars that actually DO go fast .. I'm talking about this.

I never mentioned or implied that you had engine mods. I just find it amusing that you make fun of ricers.

See above buddy - you are somewhat confused in this area I think.

Wats rong wit mi tiepoes? Im thinking really hard about the 'fully sik' comment though...
heh, nothing mate.. nothing at all.

Foil wrapped around glad wrap to achieve 'fully sik' look and to further protect interior from any wear and tear.

Function over form, any day.

I dont think anyone is going to be jealous. Just my opinion though.

Yea I know, I didn't think so either until I read your posts... ?

Im not too sure about you having thick skin. Replies to my post seemed like you took it very personally.

I love a good discussion / debate. Next up, Religion? (kidding).

I suppose all we can do is wait until your project is underway and/or on the road prowling the streets of Sydney in search for ricers and fully sik people.
I'll do my best to post some pics / videos to show you what I mean.. I think you've got the wrong impression mate.

:dance:
Oh:

One last thing, you're not building a VE with a Ford motor in it are you? If so pics of that would be great!

uh.. No... ?

ANYWAY;

Any one else got any 'weird' mods they've done?

Fourzer0

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
lol this sounds like ur typical out back muster sedan :p yes "sedan" not ute im interested 2 see how this pans out 2 u should start another thread in the my ride section n keep us updated man :thumbsup:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Please don't buy a commodore!!! Why do you want one?? Because you are destroying everything that makes it a good car..........

Fourzer0

Reaction score
lol this sounds like ur typical out back muster sedan :p yes "sedan" not ute im interested 2 see how this pans out 2 u should start another thread in the my ride section n keep us updated man :thumbsup:

I'll probably do that once I buy the car. That's where everyone can start flaming me if they hate it, or ask questions on if they like it..

Please don't buy a commodore!!! Why do you want one?? Because you are destroying everything that makes it a good car..........

Everyone's different mate!

Thanks to everyone who answered some questions - much appreciated. I think I'll have to log back onto my old 4x4 forums and have a chat to some guys there about the other mods.. seems they're more experienced in it.

Fourzer0

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
hope all goes well for ya fourzero, can't say i've ever seen a commo getting around like you hope to achieve.:thumbsup: goodluck

Fourzer0

Reaction score
hope all goes well for ya fourzero, can't say i've ever seen a commo getting around like you hope to achieve.:thumbsup: goodluck

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

I'll take some videos and pictures of what it will be - you may (or may not) be surprised!

Calais_304 - I down right love Family Guy.. nice to see someone else who likes it!

Peace.

Fourzer0

Thomo

UNLEASH THE LION WITHIN
Reaction score
Members Ride
FAMILY VT & HONDA 04 CRF250
Mate if you can get your vt sedan to look as good as this ute then im all 4 it.:yeah:
Cheers

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    529.6 KB · Views: 263