Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Finally a solution to ugly radiators

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
No I read it all, You are terrible at trying to Advertise a product you don't even own. An go saying it's an "Australian" company.

There is a difference between advertising and letting people know about a product. If you haven't got anything constructive to say then I suggest you stay out. The company responsible for the eBay ad are an Australian company. Whether they use local or outsourced radiators has no real relevance in this case.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Pretty Sure VN_Luke was able to stick a sheet of A4 paper to the front of his INTERCOOLER with the amount of flow his AU setup was pumping out. Pulling air through the radiator, through the gap, and then through an Intercooler and still with enough force to stick a keep a sheet of paper up.

Highly doubt this could do as good a job.

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
Wraith your just upset because something you came in here heralding to be the worlds best set up was factually discredited in about 20 seconds.

What all 3 people have said is relevant.

You can still achieve a clean looking cooling system with minimal effort for WAY cheaper than what you just linked.

Accept the fact that people have raised good points, its a forum, what did you think everyone was going to high five you and shake your hand or something?

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
I can see what your saying but their is no way in hell a Ford thermo fan setup is going on the HSV. Plus the clutch shroud fan is nasty. A lot better idea then slapping a single 16 inch thermo on and wonder why the car isn't being cooled properly. I never put this up expecting anything. But if people are coming in here half assed and just going nope it's **** well what's the point of their posts. That setup is complete with a new radiator, fan and shroud which when you work it out works out cheaper then doing it yourself.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
There is a difference between advertising and letting people know about a product. If you haven't got anything constructive to say then I suggest you stay out. The company responsible for the eBay ad are an Australian company. Whether they use local or outsourced radiators has no real relevance in this case.

Hahaha you are useless, I'll tell you some tips for alloy rads since they don't even mention it...

Flush your motor with Vinegar & Earth the radiator... Otherwise she'll last 1-3months max!

Apart from that, You didn't successfully show off a product that others want,

Cheers
Mat

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
I can see what your saying but their is no way in hell a Ford thermo fan setup is going on the HSV. Plus the clutch shroud fan is nasty. A lot better idea then slapping a single 16 inch thermo on and wonder why the car isn't being cooled properly

Blown V6 just explained to you why buying that set-up would be doing exactly this. Unless you can prove it sits back from the radiator core.

And really, all this is, is you getting caught up in some crazy fantasy that putting an au thermo fan on your car is going to taint it.

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hahaha you are useless, I'll tell you some tips for alloy rads since they don't even mention it...

Flush your motor with Vinegar & Earth the radiator... Otherwise she'll last 1-3months max!

Apart from that, You didn't successfully show off a product that others want,

Cheers
Mat

I believe I have more then been successful Mat. Your and the others useless attempts at trolling have failed. Almost every one does some sort of research before going alloy so that point is invalid.

I and a lot of other people prefer easy solutions. This product is easy to install and requires no modificationss no stupid cutting besides obviously the wiring to the thermo fan.

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
I believe I have more then been successful Mat. Your and the others useless attempts at trolling have failed. Almost every one does some sort of research before going alloy so that point is invalid.

nobody is trolling.

People are giving you valid criticism of a product, and your whining about it.

Take it on board and move on.

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
nobody is trolling.

People are giving you valid criticism of a product, and your whining about it.

Take it on board and move on.

Valid criticism being "It's not aussie made" Well yeah that's helpful. The first post Blown V6 put up in regards to the shroud was helpful I took that on board and let the company making them know so they can clarify. I have yet to see anything else that's helpful.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')

I and a lot of other people prefer easy solutions. This product is easy to install and requires no modificationss no stupid cutting besides obviously the wiring to the thermo fan.

No one has trolled, I sure as hell know I didn't troll. You showed off an expensive poor quality product with no appeal apart from being the lazy-mans way out of getting his hands a little dirty.

I've spent enough time trying to explain the faults in your advertising,

Good day to you sir :king: