Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Finally brought a new car!

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Since when do the sv6's have footwell lights? I've never known of any commodore to have footwell lights but I could be wrong, most people just put an led strip down there that comes on with interior lights

VZCALAIS190

Reaction score
Members Ride
Barbados Mica VZ Calais
nice car mate, but for a few things:

yes all sv6 autos came with paddle shift

for an exhaust talk to NAAF on here (Not An Abba Fan) as he does a catback exhaust for the vz which is a dual 2.25 into a single 3 i think and its probably the best exhaust you can get for a vz alloytec cos it doesnt drone and it doesnt sound rice when you up it, probably be a few people on here who have it fitted and can give you a better idea lol oh and he does this for $500 im pretty sure

as for the radiator cover, yeah you can take it off if you want, its only there for show, but personal opinion i think it looks better on, maybe if you just paint it up a bit or something,

and otr's or mace air boxs are more of assisting mod, will do very little for a stock standard alloytec engine, if you just want it for sound look into the DIY Two Hole Mod, costs less than $50 on a bad day lol

apart from that nice vz and some tasteful mods you have decided to go with, it should look good but remember at the end of the day its your car and you do what you want, everyone here can only give your their opinion or advice
thanks man
yeah i will inbox him see how much it is to fit
btw how come sv6s didnt come with footwell lights?
thats pretty ****

Only the higher range models as the Calais/Stateman/Caprice came with the footwell's, Berlina's may have them too not sure though. Could easily fit some in though.

vs v6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs
the reason i asked is cause my vs berlina has some..
Btw any ideas on this knocking noise? Its like some bouncing around in the engine