Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Finnaly Something Wrong

jafo

lurker since 2003
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh statesman
well the firstthing to **** itself on my vs in 7-8 months was the waterpump walked out of work at lunch and noticed big puddle under car seems the waterpump finnaly gave in.
there has been a noise for a while but i couldnt place it so i figure that this was the noise well i hope right now in the middle of replacing it.
old one is off just about to put new one on after cleaning the hell out of the block where it sits i swear its the first time its been off since the car was new that gasket is rock solid but it comes off in tiny chunks.
ok back to it just stopped for a smoke. i'll keep you posted on progress and tell you if any difficulties arise.

ok the fuckhead at has sold me the wrong pump what a dick i gave him the year month and everything now the the centre of the pump dont fit the bell what the fanbelt sits on
what a ******* wanker.

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Lucky it is only sumthing small and easy.

jafo

lurker since 2003
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh statesman
well the car is now off the road for a day supercheap auto suck they asked me for all info on the car and they still got it wrong how stupid can you be and it wasnt a young know it all that served me it was a middle aged guy who knew what he was talking about by the looks of it (obviously not)

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
one of my (dumbshit) mates thought he was cool oneday and as he started his car he gave a huge kick in the guts (up to about 5K rpm). anyway, the force on the water pump was so great it smashed the whole thing to bits! we all had a good laugh at him and he had to go and buy and fit a new one in the scholl car park haha. ohh, it was a VC commodore incase you wanted to know

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Well my daughter broke my glove box today. *stares blankly*

P

portercg

You think that's rough, My six year old daughter has so far chewed 2 door trims right where everyone can see them. I should feed her better.
The nine year old is an angel, is a it a second child thing?
G

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
QUOTE (portercg @ Mar 31 2004, 08:57 PM) You think that's rough, My six year old daughter has so far chewed 2 door trims right where everyone can see them. I should feed her better.
The nine year old is an angel, is a it a second child thing?
G
WTF?

what armarol do you use lol

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
It Must be that strawberry flavoured Armourall .....also how does on chew through a door trim

P

portercg

mate she just gnaws away at it like a bloody rat and takes away the grey plastic to show the fabric underneath.
Not too fazed really because I'm sure someone here in brisbane can do a plastic weld repair. I'd be spewing if I owned a Euro car. Good old Commi, takes more than a lickin' they can even take a chewin'