Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

first photos out of factory

VE_Thunder

VE Panel Van Custom
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 Thunder
Have to apologise bud, was a while ago when i worked there and being a servo there were some hot cars come through, checked your pics out, very nice, very nice indeed

DLFHUB666

GIT 'EERRR DONE!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, PX Ford Ranger XLS Dual cab
All good mate, I reckon you need to keep the DOA theme going. That hearse was awesome!!!!!

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
if your gna change anything on the front change the headlights to ssv/redline, other than that....WOW!!

MacD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6.0, WH International 5.7, VU SS 5.7
What can I say but :smoking:

No to Pontiac front end (maybe the HSV Front), but would lower, get canopy pictured up (with racks for the boards), and put a Monaro (or E2) bonnet on it.
You could remove rear window, get it cut out a bit larger, rubber line it then sha-bam a crawl though to the
new room.

Last edited:

VE_Thunder

VE Panel Van Custom
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 Thunder
Well the pontiac front end has been canned, but going with a bonnet, not sure wich one maybe E2, like the idea of cutting the back out so that has been added to the list, deffo on a lower, as for the DOA, not sure i can get the same effect being big bird yellow, but im still in planning stage so anything is possible. 9radio active or biohazard theme has popped up a few times)
The worse thing about a vivid imagination is it usually cost me a bloddy fortune, but worth it in the end, lol:idea3:

DLFHUB666

GIT 'EERRR DONE!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bioharzard could be a kool theme. DLF looks around his office, i work in the store of the local hospital. stickers, bags nothing too exciting around here :(

damotm

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Rodeo Ute
Hey mate can I ask who is doing the conversion? Im glad you ditched the Pontiac front end. I think it would warp the concept. I reckon you can get creative in other ways and still have a class act.

DLFHUB666

GIT 'EERRR DONE!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
just typed 'bioharzard' into goggle images. there are some awesome picture's you could get airbrushed on the side.here:biohazard - Google Search

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Caprice front dash and seats ftw vans are awsome holden should start selling them cheers travis.