Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

First Ride VZ SV6

Crawf

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VZ SV6
Bit of an update, have completed my first couple of mod's in the past week. Removed the spoiler and yesterday installed my new head unit (Pioneer AV-H2450BT) with a couple of mates, am very happy with the unit and installation wasn't too hard which was good. During the process we also realised my front drivers side speaker wasn't working so we quickly connected the standard HU to check if the speaker worked to make sure it wasn't anything to do with the new unit, thankfully it didn't work with that either so were putting it down to the speaker being stuffed. Therefore when i do my sub set up in the near future i will also replace my front speakers. Heres a couple pictures of the head unit (sorry bout the quality), pictures without the spoiler will be up soon.

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Ey mate, very nice for a first car, some people are just lucky I guess, one the best colours holden has had for the commodores...not sure about your wheels but it might just be because its at stock height, give it a good lowering and she"ll be sweet :thumbsup:

Crawf

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VZ SV6
Yeah Linz one of the best at that ;-)

Delish, yeah I am very lucky to have the car as my first. As you said it definitely needs lowering and will happen in the future :)