Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

First

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
disagree "with you about it being covered but unfortunately has the name

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Gee I remember when the VB was released and the Kingswood died, what a hullabaloo that created and now look what sort of pedestal Commodore is up on until VF

Short memories must have a ? ................................................... shorrrrrrrrrrrt memories.

as a past politician sang when he was a lead vocalist for a well known Australian rock band.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Gee I remember when the VB was released and the Kingswood died, what a hullabaloo that created and now look what sort of pedestal Commodore is up on until VF

Short memories must have a ? ................................................... shorrrrrrrrrrrt memories.

as a past politician sang when he was a lead vocalist for a well known Australian rock band.
Most were not born then.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1

Most were not born then.

Pablito

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline, VE SS

I don't think you can compare this to the end of the kingswood as at least the commodore still offered the same basic ingredients - enough space for five adults, rear wheel drive and a V8 option. There's nothing to grow to love about the ZB.