Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fits of rage

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
Hmm.....You have just given me a really good idea...

I would like to announce the publishing of mynew book titled "Zen and the art of percussive maintenance", in book stores whenever I can get this computer working from my last attempt at typing...

fkford

Love The Beast!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec S2
in all seriousness, if using a slow computer and it freezes whilst in a rush = mouse bash

2005vzute

Djabringyagrogalong
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2005 VZ Ute M6
hahahahaha my laptop gets a good beltin every now n then...the other month i got angry and stabbed my mouse button (below the touchpad) with a pen, it's never worked since, coincidently, now my trackpoint (red button in the keyboard) buttons don't work either, i hate using an external mouse haha, even this mouse gets a bashin hahahaa...other then that i usually swear and smash stuff that is more effort then its worth to clean up...like throwing a cheap socket set across the garage just to have little sockets go everywhere...or last time i kicked a 1 litre bottle of gear oil across the garage with the lid half on and it exploded hahahaha...it's pretty fun though, except when your heart drops to your ballsack and back up your throat when you think to yourself, oh ****, dads gunna hit the roof if i don't clean this mess up hahaha

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
i bottle up my anger :devil:

coolngroovy

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY06 VZ Calais
I once threw a guitar across the room, at my ex, when i was a young fella.
My only regret is not hitting the bitch with it!.... oh, & breaking one of the 'hard to get' machine heads!

I kinda grew out of it when i realised that it's not constructive.
These days it's more about finding a solution to the problem, rather than adding to it.

Critical Jim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais, VL SL
i bottle up my anger :devil:

Sounds healthy.

Don't own a gun by any chance???

Smashed a PS2 and a PS3 controller once, also kicked in the old VL's tail light.

Now I shoot clays when I'm pissed at something, shouldn't shoot in anger but its better to break 5c clay pigeons then something expensive, cleaning the gun after is therapeutic too.

VS 666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim
back when I was like 10 and had pokemon red i beat the elite four and after it started saving... then battery died and it wiped my file...

I went to kmart... left the barbeque section.. and slashed all the plush pikachu's with a meat knife...