Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

fitzys vr commodore

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
94vrexec said:
Dammit! thats exactly what i was going to say. clear look crap but the chromes would look sweet especially since the little garnish thing is silver now and it has no badges. Maybe you could go for them newer looking chrome headlights too, that would really set off the front. and like everyone else said, the ss skirt on the front would make it look even better.

sweet ride man, keep it up!

and just a quick question.... where'd you find them rims, wouldn't mind them on my car:yeah: and if you don't mind me asking, how much would you expect to pay for them?

thanks, 94vrexec

i paid 400 for my rims (orignal hsv senator rims not copies) (they had a few scratches from gutter damage, but they got fixed wif the car respray)and i got 3 legal tyres included...

Last edited:

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
fitzy2005 said:
i paid 400 for my rims (they had a few scratches from gutter damage, but they got fixed wif the car respray)and i got 3 legal tyres included...

how was the 4th illegal?

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
if sum1 was selling rims+tread that cheap wot u think they did nite be4 :eek:

Last edited:
P

PASSNBY

You know how much power you loose putting a Ram Pod on a V6 dude, well, then again on most holden engines you do. You need to re-map your ECU to handle the extra air, belive me, my mates cluby lost a shitload of power from a K&N air filter.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
PASSNBY said:
You know how much power you loose putting a Ram Pod on a V6 dude, well, then again on most holden engines you do. You need to re-map your ECU to handle the extra air, belive me, my mates cluby lost a shitload of power from a K&N air filter.

ummm :unsure: I dont think so...

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
PASSNBY said:

lol i doubt that, i got one of the cheap High Performance Memcal vr v6 auto off ebay, dunno if its any good yet, ill fidn out on weekend i guess

C

COPDAT

sup i got a vr aswell mines completly stock except the sound system but i was wonderin how many kms do u get per full tank as i only get 350km max

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
COPDAT said:
sup i got a vr aswell mines completly stock except the sound system but i was wonderin how many kms do u get per full tank as i only get 350km max

around 500kms for mine, i get around the 11lt/100km mark
full exhaust (extractors + cat back) with cai and k&n hi flow filter makes it alot more fuel efficient on my car :)

check for errors on your computer (found in the howto section of forum) because you may have a oxygen sensor problem or somehting :)

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
doin stuff to the interior slowly, first of all i started changing the crappy grey/cream colour around the stereo etc to a nicer sort of blue, (didnt get far be4 i started my next mod), then the second mod was elctric windows in the front of my vr exec :) but i got wholes in the door trims now :( i need new door skins lol

and yes the car needs a good clean :p

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 275

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
my ported and polished heads are on and im loving them :) goin to get some slotted brakes in the near future.. i need to slow down to :)