Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Flabby's SV6 2010 VE Beast.

poolzanator

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE sv6 manual ute
Hey mate, is this legal height? 100mm to lowest point and did you have to get your guards rolled? I have 20's on my sv6 ute but not sure on what springs to get! Ideally want the rear to sit on tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Flabby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SV6 VE Commodore
Hey mate, is this legal height? 100mm to lowest point and did you have to get your guards rolled? I have 20's on my sv6 ute but not sure on what springs to get! Ideally want the rear to sit on tire.

Hey Mate,

Yes they are legal, well I'm not really 100% sure on that, I haven't had troubles with the cops about the height of the car before, they told me it looked perfect everytime I got pulled over lol, I only got my front guards rolled, the rears didnt need to be, hope that helps!

poolzanator

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE sv6 manual ute
Yeah mate, which springs are installed?

Marko_SJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 utility
Looks like a near perfect looking VE sedan. :beer chug: I reckon the only thing I'd do different if it was mine would be not de-spoiler it (flame away :) ).

Flabby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SV6 VE Commodore
Looks like a near perfect looking VE sedan. :beer chug: I reckon the only thing I'd do different if it was mine would be not de-spoiler it (flame away :) ).

Big compliment, thanks Marko!

The original spoiler was kinda blocking my view in my rear view mirror so had to get rid of it,

I've got a calais lip spoiler on it now, looks nice and subtle, will upload pics ASAP when I can :)