Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Flaming exhaust

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
Its a dangerous thing to do and if you do get caught it wouldnt be worth it. I looked into it a few years ago, basically unless you have a seperate bbq gas tank and a seperate setup independant of the cars operation they are hard to pull off safely.

V

van454

You certainly can make this work on any car. I build these kits and I can tell you exactly what you will need to make this work.
Here is pic of my kit in operation on my HZ Van
fire1.jpg

You can Email me at [email protected] if you or anyone has questions

V

van454

By the way, my system does NOT involve turning off the engine coil at all my engine runs throughout the flaming. My car is on straight gas and you can see the flames for yourself. I have had my system on my car for around 9 months now and even through the development it did not damage the exhaust. If you would like I can e-mail you some video of it in action if you are really interested in doing this to your car.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Simple question.. How much?

V

van454

I charge $100 for the basic kit, which basicly works the same as any other kit you can buy. I also will give you the instructions on how to build the fuel injection system like I am running on mine. The systems that use unburnt fuel tend to wreck your exhaust and are not good for your engine so it is a good idea to build the injection system. This is very simple and if you have basic electrical and mechanical skills you will have no hassles. Please email me on the above address and I will give you more info.