Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] For Sale. 15x7 Chasers/Interceptor Rims.

playful

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VS Executive
ITEM: Up for sale is some 15x7 Chasers

CONDITION: Used

PRICE: $300 but open to negotiation. Also have some trim rings to suit if we agree on a price.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick Up only

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD

CONTACT DETAILS: 0434 983 390. I would ask you to text me as I am usually at uni or work and won't be able to answer the phone!

OTHER INFO: They were resprayed by a friend of mine and look pretty fresh, there is overspray on the tyres, which are near bald from the previous owner (not from skids to my knowledge, but just from general driving). They are in average condition and have small amounts of gutter rash, but this isn't noticeable at all due to the fresh paint. one or two of the wheels also have tiny (and I re-iterate - TINY) buckles which are not noticeable at all, especially if you intend to put chrome trim rings on them!

I bought them just over a year ago and had intentions of buying some fresh rubber and putting them on my car, but decided to purchase rims instead. They are now just sat in the garage and I no longer want them taking up the room.

PICTURES: send me a text and I can message you as many pics as you like!

Last edited: