Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

For Sale: Clarion vrx935vd 7" indash dvd player

Discussion in 'Parts And Other Items For Sale' started by HoLDenGuY, Jul 17, 2006.

1. HoLDenGuY

HoLDenGuY New Member

Members Ride:
    1994 VR Commordore
    I am thinking of selling my clarion vrx935vd 7" indash dvd player, since i never watch dvd in the car anymore, would anyone be interested in buying it? make an offer i am in melb (Footscray), I still have the original box and all pics can be found and info can be found here or just goto yahoo images and search clarion vrx935vd, some links here:
    http://www.crutchfield.com/S-EsSXIP...p?g=168550&tab=essential_info&i=020VRX935#Tab
    http://www.hookedontronics.com/brands/clarion/more/vrx935vd.jpg
    http://www.tuvproductions.com/consumers/electronicClarionVRX935VDLCDCarVideoDevice.htm

I dont mind if i dont sell it but if i get a resonable offer for i will sell, keep in mind if anyone does buy it if possible give me their crapy deck so i can at least have something to put in my car :] The dvd player is currently still in my car and can be viewed by anyone at my place in Footscray if anyone wants to see it

2. chargerchild

chargerchild Guest

well what are you asking for it? not meant to be an auction

3. LethalVS

LethalVS New Member

Members Ride:
    VS 5L ute
    a rough price on how much you want for it would be good?? and also a price on what you paid for it new??

4. evil_monkey

evil_monkey New Member

Members Ride:
    Holden
    throw us a price if i swap this DEH-P6850MP pioneer deck with you its about 3 months old

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (some info on the deck)

DEH-P6850MP RRP: $629.00

In-Dash CD Tuner with MP3, WMA, WAV, iTunes AAC and OEL Display

The DEH-P6850MP is the hub for a truly multi-media experience in the car. Enjoy your MP3, WMA and even AAC music files from your own discs, and easily search and control using the 7-Way Rotary Commander. Easily connect and control your iPod with the available iPod adapter - the same 7-Way Rotary Controller operates virtually identical to your iPod! Or quickly connect any music player or source with the AUX Input, located on the front of the unit.

* Motorised Detachable Face simplifies removal and adds some style.

* 160x48 pixel Pure Blue OEL display maximises visuals and information.

* EEQ includes 7-Band Graphic Equalizer for precise audio tuning.

* RCA preouts use 4-Volt signal level for increased resistance to signal degradation over longer RCA cable runs.

* Auxiliary input jack on front panel for connection of external music players.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2006