Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] For sale my beloved VR Commodore

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
For sale my beloved VR Commodore + bonus car!+

ITEM: Commodore VR + BONUS CAR!

YEAR: 1993

SERIES: VR

BADGE: Executive (debadged properly)

ENGINE: V6

TRANSMISSION: Auto

COLOUR: Gun Metal Grey (looks purplish)

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Awesome

INTERIOR CONDITION: Great

TYRE CONDITION: Near New

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: stock 15"s included

ODOMETER: 290,000

SERVICE HISTORY: Some service history

REGO OF CAR: Until May i think

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC: N/A

PRICE: $2500

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION:

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit, Funds Transfer or Other

CONTACT DETAILS: Email, PM

OTHER INFO: not your everday VR :)

Comes with :

LPG!, awesome stuff got me from syd to adel on $80 worth of LPG

Secondary LPG lock

Sports exhaust (Catback)

VT side indicators

VS Acclaim Rear brake/indicator fittings

Custom interior & wiper colour (metallic cyan)

PICTURES: If Possible

Car is in awesome condition, selling due to SA's stupid P plate laws about to come into effect so gearing up to get a V8 or something.

No head unit included, extras are avaliable for a bit more, I have some nice BMW style 17" alloy wheels, VR side skirts, Kenwood mp3/usb head unit, custom kevlars with splits.... these are avaliable as well but are seperate prices, any bodykit stuff will have to be painted up tho, I can organise fitting of any electronic gear tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

inocnt vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn Calais 5ltr, Vg ute,
more pics please?? swap ya my vg v6 5sp ute..??

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
will add some soon only just finished work.

Also almost forgot, max legal tint :)
And riding on Aurora LL coils (legal lowered)

also no thanks, only interested in cash or trading up. im eying off a VR SS and VT Calais atm as well as a porsche 944

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
ive had several offers including one for $2200... really aiming for as close to $2500 as possible, already have new car on the go so she needs to move. Estimated worth street value atm is 2800-3000.... so letting her go for 2500 is a pretty sweet deal as I need to have her gone asap.

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
Bump - getting a bit annoyed with people coming for test drives and then tryna get me to throw in extras like expecting me to throw in my $1200 sound kit with it.

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
well as I have to move soon... i thought about it and im about to offer a deal sweetener that might tickle a few.

for $2600, not only do you get this awesome VR that still has rego... I will also throw in....

ANOTHER CAR.

I have a volvo 240GL sitting around atm which was my last car, I was originally selling it but after having nearly 10 people swear they would buy it, even one leave a deposit (and then still tried to take it without paying) decided to keep it and restore it. Well atm its in great running condition, has an original volvo radio (havnt had time to connect it) and I got original replacement bits for it to put it in its original glory (trims etc) I havnt had time to fit the original door trims (brother modified them when he had it to fit power speakers in the sides). So clean her up, and you have a nice classic ride going for yourself that can be a nice show car if you put some love into her or a daily drive.

Little paint fade on her, mag wheels, 280xxx something on her clock, 4 cyl engine, mag wheels. needs a clean.

This offer will not last as i've just put up another add for her and already have a fair bit of interest, but I want my new car now, I need the VR gone so i can pick her up and my fathers told me i cant keep the volvo here when i move.

$2600 for two cars for JCF :)