Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ford mag editor busted

Status
Not open for further replies.

addo

Reaction score
It's obvious you have something personal against PFM or more likely, Andrew Berry. It's pitiful that you feel the need to run around to as many forums as you can to bag him.

Yer i said somthing about this on ford forums, completly TRUE, i heard it from the editors brother, i heard the same he was fanging it and lost it into some trees. Hows this, in the new mag hes like oh after doing like 3000 miles im gunna strip it down and fully re build it out of another car, because the panels are'nt straight, really if this was the case, you would get straight panels and re-paint them, not re-do a whole car.

Pretty funny how he cant admit been a ********.

the above comments are not mine and i have nothing against the said editor or the mag. the only problem i have is to why this guy can,t tell us all the true on what really happened.he owes it to the readers of that publication after all :bang:

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
at least he's not a 15year old claiming to be "in" on the design of the ve commodore like another member of this forum ................ hrmmm?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
addo said:
It's obvious you have something personal against PFM or more likely, Andrew Berry. It's pitiful that you feel the need to run around to as many forums as you can to bag him.

Yer i said somthing about this on ford forums, completly TRUE, i heard it from the editors brother, i heard the same he was fanging it and lost it into some trees. Hows this, in the new mag hes like oh after doing like 3000 miles im gunna strip it down and fully re build it out of another car, because the panels are'nt straight, really if this was the case, you would get straight panels and re-paint them, not re-do a whole car.

Pretty funny how he cant admit been a ********.

the above comments are not mine and i have nothing against the said editor or the mag. the only problem i have is to why this guy can,t tell us all the true on what really happened.he owes it to the readers of that publication after all :bang:
Is the above posted by someone using your account addo?? I have also read this in other forums. I dont have time for you rubbish. Thread closed.
AirStrike :air:

Status
Not open for further replies.