Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

forums added together......

Would you like to see hsvforums, just commodores, aussie holden, and LS1 join as one?

• Total voters

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
hey everyone. just wondering what you all have to say about this.......if aussie holden, LS1, hsvforum, just commodores, and possibly other holden/hsv forums joined together, all on one server, united as one huge (and very organised) holden/hsv forum? i'd really love to see what it would be like. so ppl what do ya think?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I think it would be a failure.

ls1 is one of the best technical sites on the net when it comes to cars, so many prfessionals there. I'd liek it to stay as it is :)

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I'm a member of almost all of them, each have their good and bad points which I reckon should never come together..

JC is heaps friendly but seems to attract more less technical members and people trying to sell stuff.
LS1 is mostly technical people, but it's only because they're really into their cars and they focus on one particular engine type.
Calais Turbo generally have poor spelling and grammar and feels like its undermoderated, and they focus on one type of car.
SC seem very tight knit and like a bunch of snobs, but they do have a magazine.

All have their good and bad points, overall I'd say JC is the best place, just because I feel welcome to be a member even though I have a crappy VB from the 70s. Keep them seperate (plus I think there's a conflict of interest between the administrators and moderators of the sites with each other)

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
And the server would need to be really good to handle that many connections

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
yeah it prob wouldn't work, but i'd like to see it happen, see what it's like....ah well

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Don't get me wrong, it would be nice having everything together, and a community that large could only be positive but the forum layout would become too cluttered, it would be easy to get lost etc.

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
imagine if Darren, Garth, Julie, Troy711, Airstrike, vlv8 (can't remember the nick) vystorm, all the other red labels fighting with the mods from the other forums.......worse than the last fight, with the rat.....haha not better spark up conversation about that issue...

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
worse yet...if I was still a moderator....