Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Forum's quiet

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I had an oxy/acetylene set in NZ that I bought from my brother. Biggest problem was people borrowing them and not contributing to their refill.

It would have been a problem bring them to AUS because the bottles would have to be purged before they could be transported so I sold them. My thinking was I would be able to pick a set up here fairly easy. How wrong I was. Not that I am looking now but I have not seen a set in AUS.

Last edited:

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
You were building a home stand alone solar system, correct?

I'm always interested in solar power setups if you have a thread on it (or start one)
I'm nearly finished, Today I will connect the negatives on the Battery, The safe way to do it CONNECT all positives first with there own in line Circuit Breakers then the Negatives. Buy the Way I have all Positives for all the first 3 batteries (total will have 6) connect in a central point then the main 25MM Square cable goes to the Inverter.
Im doing this just for our Satellite TV room and other as this room suck a power so if. My Main tv a Sony 85 inch Z8H Sucks 600W on a Dark Scene and on full white or high nits like 2500 nit @ 10% window it suck close to 950W. Now when I watch a UHD Movie I have this tv on + at least 8 Amplifiers going with it. So by this you can see this room sucks power. Never had a electricity bill since 2008 and after the 1st of July 2023 the price per Kw will increase.
Now that Movie time but when It come to my Sat Hobby at night I have the Main tv power sucker on + 8 monitors with all the decoders on, now that alone makes the electricity meter go ape. The last thing I need to do is connect the 4 cable with MC4 Connector then I will test the System bit still wainting from Ebay my VE Connect a device that send the data to you phone via blu tooth all the data that you need.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Well we have missed you on the War Thread it has been Quiet Too
at lot has happened Russia in South and the China here and there....
have been reading now and then but for me I'm a very very very slow typer after the Stroke I have. it has taken at least 5 minute to type this and correct it.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Well we have missed you on the War Thread it has been Quiet Too
at lot has happened Russia in South and the China here and there....
late night have been watch the putin propaganda on Russian satellites that is converted to English. Yeah he defiantly MAD

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
About Putin being attacked by drones?
I saw the Video after the attack, the News Media was showing the damage,,, and they accidentally panned a camera shot on the parts of the drone and the Writing was in Arabic. Does the US Use Arab Drones, Does UKRAINE use Arab drones So who uses Arab Drones.
It reminds me a Movie here in Australia and the time of this movie it was around 1956 and in one scene they the camera man panned the camera and I saw a Satellite dish on top of the house. WHAT !!!!! Satellite dishes in 1956.
BACK TO WORK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I saw the Video after the attack, the News Media was showing the damage,,, and they accidentally panned a camera shot on the parts of the drone and the Writing was in Arabic. Does the US Use Arab Drones, Does UKRAINE use Arab drones So who uses Arab Drones.
It reminds me a Movie here in Australia and the time of this movie it was around 1956 and in one scene they the camera man panned the camera and I saw a Satellite dish on top of the house. WHAT !!!!! Satellite dishes in 1956.
BACK TO WORK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't know who uses Arab drones, but who ever attempted to take Putin out needs to be shot in public for missing

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Don't know who uses Arab drones, but who ever attempted to take Putin out needs to be shot in public for missing
Russia uses Arab drones (from Iran).

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
Russia has a well known history of doing "false flag" operations to justify their next terrorist event.

They've been trying to kill Zelenskyy since the first day of the war, now they are openly saying he should be assassinated.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Better than debating the science on whether the planet is getting hotter or not. Or the 1000th person asking what exhaust will give me a nice note on my 3L Omega.
What springs will fill the guards with my Monro standard shocks cos the dude at the shop is a suspension tech from formula one (maybe the hotel chain) and said they're fine.? ;)