Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

free stuff to do for the missus b'day

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Could hire me? I'm cheap an I get the job done...

Lmfao

J/k's

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Cook her a nice dinner, bake her a cake, candlelit bath with some nice smelly oils, full body massage, write her a poem... its not the expense that counts its the effort ;)

Agreed, plus you could make up a few cards with things written on like "redeem for one massage" "Get out of the dishes" etc.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Pute little notes around the house in cupboards an things that she will see, little disgusting adorable things. that make her go aweeeeeee!

I never said that, i feel dirty now, blurgh haha

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
get a few Kfc coupons , get a meal
Kentucky fried chicken and sex lol

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
nice quiet night in the shed "sanding the chev" LOL

Fixed

Or. You could pimp my ride steal her car, and then paint it for her like you said you were going to and then bring it back, i know it's $$, but gets it out of the way, and gets extra credit because she gets her car back...and it's painted.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
oh **** i nearly forgot, i have a nandos coupon, buy on meal get one free, now if you come down to geelong, you can have a few, buy some nandos, say it was your cooking over a romantic candle lit diner! **** im goooooooood!

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
drop her off at my place and ill take care of her.

Seriously though if you want to give her a present make her something yourself (like a metal rose from left rust patching steel :)

Last edited:

brokenikon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Maloo: 2008 VE SV6: 2004 VY II R8 Maloo
All really good suggestions imo. The home made dinner, the notes, the drives etc.
My only addition is a home made personalised birthday card, your own design, with your own message. That'll be the memento of a day you personalised her birthday.
*edit - I recommend a picture or similar of both you, either in the card or a home made frame.

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
simple Q. im broke, the missus b'day is coming up and i need to do something free or VERY cheap.

help?

effort and time is worth MUCH more than money mate.
if she's been your girlfriend for even a little while, she'll know you're broke regardless.... so spending too much will only make her feel guilty.

putting in a lot of thought and planning will go down MUCH better than spending $50-100 on crap.
what's her favourite food, colour, music, movie, place, flower, anything..... ?

what are your skills? can you draw? can you build stuff? what personal skills or talents can you put to good use? think!
even if its only computers.... there's photoshop (make something using scanned images), there's dvd ripping (make a slideshow with music and a special message or theme), do you have a camcorder?
there's gotta be something you know how to do or that you already own that can be put to good use.
can you sing? even if you cant, making a fool out of yourself professing your love to someone you know (and already knowing she loves you back) can be perfect.

how long you been together?

showing someone that you've taken up your time AND PREPARED IN ADVANCE shows them you havent just slapped together something on the day.... it'll go down a treat and earn you a crapload of brownie points.
where did you meet? is there something you can get from that place and incorporate into a tactile 'memory pack' that you can give to her (which would include a heartfelt letter or something).

I know all this crap sounds like a lot of hard work... but if you really think about it (think like a chick!), it doesnt have to cost anything but time.
But if you just rock up on the driveway with a hug and ribbon around your bellend, that aint gunna cut it mate.... that's a present for you not her :).

something completely out of character.... for instance if you never dress up in a suit and never cook dinner, and have never romanced her properly (not just for sex- make her feel like a queen), DO IT!

if her birthday is on a weekday, all the better. she'll be out for the day working, so you can prepare properly.

and as a bonus, anything you can make from scratch yourself (cards, presents, keepsakes, photo colage of some sort) that obviously would have taken a bit of time to make, is terrific.
mind you- no need to turn into a powderpuff sensitive new age guy permanently.... but just one or two days per year as a special event is perfectly ok :).

effort mate.... yeah I know it sucks wasting your time, but it'll go down 10 times better than spending even a couple of hundred bucks on some crap (especaially if she knows you cant afford it).

another easier option is to hock some of your crap. but that's the chump way.... spoil her mate. and not just for the possibility of sex afterwards. if she's a smart chick, she'll see in an instant the effort youve gone to... even if it doesnt go completely right on the day.

let us know how you go!