Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] Free to good home; 5 y.o Bull Arab x Bull Mastiff male

captain_slow

Reaction score
ITEM: 5 y.o. Bull Arab x Bull Mastiff male

CONDITION: Used? Alive and healthy

PRICE: Free to a good home

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: by arrangement with new owner, interstate would be a transport job, unlikely I know, but the option is there

PAYMENT OPTIONS: All I require is the assurance that he'll be looked after and loved

CONTACT DETAILS: PM, or 0408882856

OTHER INFO: his name is Booker, he's got a really nice temperament, isn't phased by kids and will happily play with anyone who is prepared to throw a ball for him. He is comfortable with water. He's protective of his home and his owners, if he's unsure of someone who has turned up in the yard without his owners present he gets pretty vocal, I haven't ever seen him try to bite anyone, he'll mouthe and whatnot when he's playing but that's it, never left so much as a toothmark in me or the kids. He's presently being looked after by another family as 5 of us are crammed into an apartment and we had hoped to keep him on moving into a house again but financial and circumstantial constraints prevent this from happening, which sucks.

PICTURES:
eqe9upus.jpg

captain_slow

Reaction score
Hasn't got a problem with females, tends to be a bit guarded around males though. He had a neopolitain bitch for a yard-mate until she passed away due to illness. And more recently a female pup, but she was given away because the foster carer had her in a yard with othe dogs that jump and she learnt very quickly how to clear a 6ft fence