Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Free* VT Parts before the car goes to the wreckers

Lano

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Series 1
ITEM: Free parts from my VT (series 1) before I ring the wrecker to come and pick it up

CONDITION: Used

PRICE: Free (donations of beer accepted)

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up in Burwood. Postage not available.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: N/A

CONTACT DETAILS: PM me

OTHER INFO:

After owning it for 12 years, my VT has finally broken enough that it's not worth fixing. I'll be ringing the wreckers to come pick it up this Wed / Thurs, in the meantime I'm offering most parts for free: come and pull them off yourself! The car will need to be a rolling wreck for the wreckers to pick it up, so keep that in mind.

Body: Sedan, VT S1
Engine: 3.8L Ecotec (from a VY)
Colour: Devil yellow

Please note: The car is parked on a quietish road, but there is still traffic. I recommend NOT trying to remove something which requires you to lie under the car and have your legs sticking out onto the road!

PARTS THAT ARE UNAVAILABLE / ALREADY GONE:
Aircon pump
Front bar
Indicators, rear lights
Mirrors
Parcel shelf
Dash, gear level surround
Cluster
Transmission cooler
Passenger Window
Gas struts (bonnet, boot)

Everything else is up for grabs, first in first served!

It currently has a set of rims on it (tyres aren't roadworthy). If you want to come and swap them for a set of steelies, go for it.
2016_02_15_14_57_53.jpg

OTHER PARTS:
As these parts require more work / mean the car won't be a 'rolling' wreck anymore, if you want any of these parts you'll need to take the entire car:
Factory fitted LPG system (with a full tank of gas, dammit!)
LSD
Camber kit