Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Front & Rear Bumper + Moulds

VL-Cruiser

Reaction score
howdy All,

I want to replace my current bumpers / moulds on my VL.

Can anyone suggest the best place in the Sydney area to buy the 3 peice bumper for front / rear plus the top moulds?

Once I buy them, I will have to get them primed n painted to the normal VL Silver yer? Anyhow know a good place to get a small job like this done at?

Cheers.

harry3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl berlina wagon 6cyl
you will have to ask around, VL parts both new and used are hard to get, VLs are too old for most wrecking yards now

starfire vc

now on 10 pound
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL turbo, RB30ET VH wagon, 64 EH in the build.
theres a place up here in qld where i got mine from. there repoduction items as holden dont make em new anymore. not sure bout down south tho. iam sure some one would stock em. there allways on ebay too.

shady

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Executive/ VR clubsport
may be a bit late...but the best place for new vl parts in sydney is ozcar parts....they are located on victoria rd, smithfield....offer all body parts new...

lil_oneblue

Reaction score
Members Ride
HZ Sandman Ute, HZ GTS, VT Senator
i have a very good condition front bar and and good condition rear bar if they interest you? both a s/h and both are genuine holden. so they fit =).

im in SA but can freight.

PM me if interested as ill forget to check back here no doubt.

cheers
jason

HOLDEN4life

Power of The CALAIS
Reaction score
Website
www.shantek.holden4life.com.au
Members Ride
Vl Calais
may be a bit late...but the best place for new vl parts in sydney is ozcar parts....they are located on victoria rd, smithfield....offer all body parts new...

what She said^^^ i picked up a Calais grill new when they first opened was way cheaper then rare spares sold them and closer to me :)

Last edited:

shady

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Executive/ VR clubsport
im a chick mate!!! lol...all good! they are excellent for parts tho...got the body kit from there..had to order it but it was in within two days..

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Careful of the taiwanese copies that are around as they don't fit properly. I bought a set of moulds and was very disappointed :bang:

bdj_007

Foose
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
2002 Holden VX Equipe SII
Is there anywhere in victoria i could buy a great condition used/reproduction bar? i have tried most places in dandy like jollys and the ones opposite the tip top bakery off greens road. so yeah, any help would be awesome thx