Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

front spoiler sv6

ARM-SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SV6 A5
Spyper said:
On a side note.. how much do the sv6's and sv8's go for roughly? At auction and at the car yards?

SV6 from the auctions - 7 months old with 15000k's in excellent condition for $26250, at the time is was looking car yards they were about 3 to 5 grand more.

Strone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S UTE
how much do you rekon a whole new sv6 front bumper would be??

or how much to get all the scraps taken out of them by a smash repairer?

Z

Zero Phive

Costs . . .

I got all the scrapes removed for around $200 at a panel beaters . . . not a big job.

Z

Zero Phive

Scrapes

By the way, to help prevent scrapes on your front spoiler . . . put some gaffa tape around the bottom edge of the spoiler. I've run 3 or 4 layers of tape. If your careful you can't see the tape and it helps in minor scraping when going over speed bumps or steep drive ways.

Zero Phive

M

mrsteve

Zero Phive said:
By the way, to help prevent scrapes on your front spoiler . . . put some gaffa tape around the bottom edge of the spoiler. I've run 3 or 4 layers of tape. If your careful you can't see the tape and it helps in minor scraping when going over speed bumps or steep drive ways.

Zero Phive

Excellent idea, thanks! :thumbsup:

benzor

yawn :(
Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6!
Mines absolutely rooted :(

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
my scrapes arent visible just where the front spoiler has those little protruding bits. Its hacked under there!

Strone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S UTE
highendrev said:
my scrapes arent visible just where the front spoiler has those little protruding bits. Its hacked under there!

yep same here