Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] FS: 1969 KE10 Toyota Corolla Coupe

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
ITEM: 1969 Toyota Corolla KE10 Coupe

PRICE: $1,200 FIRM (Includes heavy duty engine hoist purchased for $350)

YEAR: 1969

SERIES: KE10

BADGE:

ENGINE: Original Slant 4

TRANSMISSION: Manual Celica 5 Speed

COLOUR:

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Stripped & Primed

INTERIOR CONDITION: Stripped

WHEELS: 13" Jellybeans

TYRE CONDITION: Near new front/rear

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: Small lol.

SERVICE HISTORY: N/A

REGO OF CAR: Unregistered

PLATES INCLUDED: No

RWC: Not applicable [Project car]

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Up to you to organise pickup from address, no deliveries.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash on Pickup

CONTACT DETAILS: PM for Phone / Email

PICTURES: Pics can be sent via mobile

OTHER INFO: Hi All, my mate is selling his project car he has had for some years as he now puts all his spare $ in to kayaking and fishing. He has stripped down the car and found all the nasties (rust, panel damage etc), the engine is the original slant 4 which is out of the car atm as he had plans to put a 13B rotary in it. The gearbox is still attached and is a 5 speed Celica manual. He has all the origanal seats, glass, panels, silver trims etc, in a nut shell this is a very rare car and is desired for all rotary/turbo 4 cylinder lovers. It does have a bit of panel damage and rust but he has done all the hard work and located nearly all of the rust, damage on the rolla. He is asking $1200.00 FIRM for it and if you are good with a welder and are mechanicaly minded this project car is for you! He will not go any lower than what he is asking for it. He will also throw in a heavy duty near-new engine hoist [Paid $350 for it]. Thanks All, PM/call/email me if interested & I will pass on his details.

Last edited: