Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FS 230rwkw HSV VX Clubsport

raff

Reaction score
Members Ride
Brunette, 5-10', 10D's, great personality
Gday folks,

I am building a house at the moment and needing to buy something a little more practical for the job like a ute or 4wd. Hugely reluctant sale as this has been my pride and job for the last 2 years.

Details:
VX series 1 HSV CLUBSPORT (Nov built, Jan 01 registered)
Auto 4 speed
Full factory HSV leather
Factory Sunroof
Upgraded Performance Brakes (slotted F/R twin piston F)
Upgraded 18" Series 2 rims (5 full rims) with good SO3's
Phantom Mica (black)
Full electrics incl seat

Mods: (began at 42,000kms)
Pacemaker 4-1 headers (1-5/8th)
Stainless Hi flow cats 2.5'
Sureflo mild steel twin 2.5' cat back with tips ('medium' sound- 15,000kms old)
Hydratrak custom built 3.7 diff + axles with upgraded bearings (15,000kms old)
2 hole mod CAI with box K&N
A4 stage 2 shift kitted by Stone Brother's Racing in WA (tuned softer shifts in econ, firm shifts in PWR mode)
Mafless tune by Daniel collins (Chipmaster) 230.1rwkw with dyno sheets

Stereo: (cost $3800)
Alpine CDA 9835 CD/MP3
Alpine MRV-450 amp
Alpine Type R splits front and back
Alpine Type S 12' sub with custom boot box
Stinger wiring
Vented parcel shelf

Extras:
Autometer oil pressure gauge (installed in single din below stereo)
Autometer trans temp gauge (installed in single din below stereo)
B&M race series transmission oil cooler
B&M power steering cooler
Upgraded projector headlights with new Narva Plus 50 globes (standard headlights will be provided also)
Car Bra australia black car bra
Always Holden logbook serviced with no expense spared, oil changed with Mobil 1 every 5-7000kms

The car is in located in Melbourne, Victoria with 12months rego and a RWC. She is in immaculate condition with currently only 73,000kms and recently
serviced by HSV with no faults to report. Transmission has also been inspected and serviced by Dave from RVO 6000kms ago.
Any inspection or test drive welcome. The majority of km's are highway km's due the use as a weekend car only. Car has always been babied and never been pushed too hard. Most of last 20,000kms have been driven by the my missus dropping me at work and back (50km highway run) and she certainly is far from a lead foot!

Modifications are purely a bolt on basis, the engine has not be touched. The mafless tune is conservative to ensure many more happy km's ahead.

The car is beautiful to drive, fantastic as a weekend car and refined enough for the daily driver. I had the auto shifts slightly tweaked recently by RVO to keep the econ mode soft, which will keep those with wife and kids happy- and the PWR mode brings it back to a nice snappy chirp into 2nd gear when the need for spirited driving is desired! This car has never seen the track or strip. Always garaged and washed with Meguires gold class.

Only imperfections are a few stone chips on front guard due country km' (before I got the car bra) and and a slight scratch below boot due luggage being removed by the missus :doh: . Both these can easily be rectified before sale for a very reasonable price.

Overall this car is ideal for a fussy buyer looking for a clean car with enough poke to keep a smile on your face- it goes very well! All the bells and whistles with great sound, both with a top grade stereo and the great note from the exhaust. Not a cent more to spend- this has it all! For the fuel concerned it is a 5.7l V8 but the car does average 13.2L/100 around town and 10.9L/100 on the highway which is decent for a car with this presence. Truly well looked after and pampered, hard to find a better and more optioned VX Clubsport on the road with these km's and in this condition.

A hugely regretable sale that im sure I will frequently kick myself once she goes!

I have receipts for the above mods and extras. I have spent $12,400 over the past 18 months on the stereo and modifications/upgrades, plus more for servicing and maintenence.

Im seeking interest at the $34,000 mark with everything listed above or $32,500 if you would rather the standard CD player and speakers. Ive put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into this car and hope to see it go to a good home

Appreciate any interest or feedback. Can be viewed in Mel SE anytime

Raff
mypic101.JPG

(more pics to come)

raff

Reaction score
Members Ride

raff

Reaction score
Members Ride
All SERIOUS offers considered folks! Im happy to drive anywhere in Melbourne to view to those genuinely interested. Need to make room for next car. My number is 0409 295 955

Raff

raff

Reaction score
Members Ride
Now $31500 need to sell :)

Ygoford

YGOFORD?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr
man if i had that much or had the loan approved that i wanted without a second thought i'd buy that , well placed ad and well treated car pitty to see it go from u and not to me :( sound system is a bit por tho but very nice and u will sell might have to drop a bit more tho ? i seen some vt cluubys go for round 13000- 18000 in shmik nick neways man good luck with it its a great car ! :)

raff

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sold ............... :)