Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] FS: CUSTOM Edlebrock E-force supercharger for vt vy vz LS1 LS2 HSV 2300

1989mitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sv6 ute
DESCRIPTION: For Sale CUSTOM Edlebrock E-force supercharger for vt vy vz

ITEM: Selling my custom setup supercharger kit for vt-vz cars one of a kind and nothing like it around real show piece.

I started with a Edlebrock E-force eaton rotor based twin screw supercharger set up for a LS3 engine, I had fitted square port LS3 heads to my LS2 6L block.

Using a balancer off a CTS-V from the states I was able to run the supercharger off its own drive belt, giving the abilty to overdrive the supercharger with out changing the speed the accessories and making for a much quiter setup with the best belt contact of any supercharger I have seen.

I than had Shaun from Shauns Custom Alloy weld me up a supercharger header tank , using the water pump from the LS3 kit I plumbed this up to a Harrop water to air intercooler and than to the supercharger.

The kit uses the VE commodore belt spacings , a new water pump was fitted and bracked milled down for the alternator along with a ve aircondtioner.

This package reached full boost at 1800rpm and held steady throughout the rev range, That was on a low compression 408 built stroker engine with blower cam (230/241), ported heads, extractors and dual 3 inch system .

On standard compression 6L engine with small cam (I have a 220/231 cam avaliable) boost would be almost instant , even on the engine at the moment the boost comes on and pins you back in your seat.

This kit will fit all LS2 engines fitted with square port heads like L98/LS3 I can provide these heads for any one with LS2

Will also fit all VZ thunder utes with L98 engine fitted 2005 and onwards to 2007

For LS1 owners you will need the 6L block to fit the sqaure port heads, I can put together a 6L engine package consisting of a LS2 crank rods and pistons with a new iron block that would suit and drop straight in.

Only had dyno time on the kit, Only reason im selling the kit is because the bug has hit and want to go to a big HP turbo kit on my built engine.

Email me, txt or ring to see how we can make this kit suit all your needs, Test drive are available for people in sydney area.

CONDITION: New/Dyno time

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Can be picked up, delivered, or can offer installation by workshop who done the job.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash on pick up/delivery, PAYPAL, Bank Transfer

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected] 0457740081

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

charger1.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

Last edited: