Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] FS: HZ One Tonner

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
Too bad you're not in vic.

Was interested.......oh well.

How come your bro isn't keepin it? Make a change from all the Vh/Vks lol.

Nah this belongs to one of my other brothers. He bought it to drive to work every day and back (so the missus could drive his car)...but the ol 202 lasted about a day (it was sitting for a few years b4 he got it lol) b4 she started misfiring, we tried everything we could think of, but couldn't fix it. So he bought a 308 and we chucked it in, got it started, but the intake was leaking, so took that off to get repared but broke a bolt in the back of the head. I said to try stilsens but they said they wouldn't work....so when the head was pulled off and my bro was around our place, I got the stilsens onto it and 10 seconds later the bolt was out lol.

Then one night while I was at work, my brothers were putting the heads back on, and one of them got the measurements mixed up on the torque wrench and snapped a head bolt lol. It was stuck, and snapped off with only about 1mm sticking out of the head. We asked a mate about it and he rekons just tapping it lightly with a hammer would prolly loosen it...which it did.

And that's as far as it got. Now since we've gotten into 4WDing my bro wants a Hilux, so the ol' tunna's gotta go to make room.

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
Well I've decided to put this add on 'hold' until my bro sorts his **** out. He wants to sell it, but now that an interested person got onto him about it, he had a whinge to me coz he said it's not ready to go for a few weeks and he's not 100% sure wat's goin and wats not etc etc. He tells me one thing then as soon as I do something about it, he tells me somthing else. So yeah I'll post a message up when it's ready to go, and I'll take more pics of it showing wat it comes with, and the rust that's in it etc etc. Will prolly be a few weeks.