Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FS Melb: Tyres, Seats, Gift Voucher, more!

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
------------------------------------
Will discount for multiple purchases!
------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM: Alpine CDA 9826 Head Unit WITH iPod support (KCA-420i iPod adapter)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONDITION: Used
PRICE: $100 ono.
DELIVERY/PICK UP: Will deliver within half an hour of Box Hill, pickup otherwise.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash
CONTACT DETAILS: Post here, or PM.
OTHER INFO: I would recommend this head unit to somebody looking for a cheap, stylish unit capable of playing MP3, WMA and interfacing with an iPod - but does NOT intend to install an amp or subwoofer. I will tell you straight out, this head unit has issues when running amps from the RCA out. This is why I replaced it - which was a shame, because this unit was $450 new back in the day with iPod support, and has been VERY good to me. Other than that, it works perfectly well, and without glitches. The push buttons on the face "next" and "source" are getting a little worn, but they still work. iPod adapter is small, neat, and charges your iPod straight from the head unit, meaning you can keep your iPod stored away in the glovebox, and never have to charge it again.

All illumination still works, and the LCD is not in any way damaged. Face is without scratches. All wiring included.

Features:
MP3 and WMA support
iPod support and cables
MX sound boost with 3 loundness modes
Bass and Trebble frequency adjustment, with frequency centre adjustment and three types of bass amplification
Removable face
USER MANUALS INCLUDED

See this link for more details: Compare Prices and Read Reviews on Alpine CDA-9826 CD Player at Epinions.com

HeadUnit1.jpg

HeadUnit2.jpg

HeadUnit3.jpg

ITEM: JB HI-FI Gift Card: $140, expires December 2008
CONDITION: Shiny
PRICE: SOLD
DELIVERY/PICK UP: Will deliver within half an hour of Box Hill, pickup otherwise.
OTHER INFO: I'm selling $140 for $130... you'd be crazy to NOT buy it!

ITEM: VP Executive Seats, front and rear: blue
CONDITION: Used, good
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash or petrol.
OTHER INFO: slight rip on one seat back (roughly inch long), but not all the way through. Otherwise straight. Will vacuum and clean.

ITEM: VP V6 heads and inlet manifold
CONDITION: Used, intact
OTHER INFO: I purchased these for porting, but havn't had the time. They're untouched, and in very good condition.
PICTURES:

ITEM: 2 good Yokohama S221 205/65/R15 tyres on black stockies
CONDITION: Very Good, roughly 7mm tread depth.
DELIVERY: Will deliver within half an hour of Box Hill, pickup otherwise.
OTHER INFO: Purchased them for $40 each. Tyres havn't been used for burnouts - I was saving them for winter, but ended up fitting bigger wheels. One sidewall has a 1cm fracture in it, but in the time I had these tyres fitted, it appeared to be only surface damage. No air was lost.

ITEM: 4 silver interceptor centercaps
CONDITION: Used
DELIVERY/PICK UP: Pickup only.

ITEM: USB Saitek gaming keyboard with programmable gaming pad
CONDITION: Used, perfect. Only 1 year old.
OTHER INFO: Has blue LED backlighting on the keyboard for night gaming. Programmable gaming pad with 18 possible functions and macros.
[pictures removed pending sale]

ITEM: 4 assorted burnout tyres on black or silver stockies (all 15*6)
CONDITION: Shagged. Good for burnouts only.
OTHER INFO: Let's face it, they're not good for anything except the skidpan.
[pictures removed pending sale]

Will add more items as I find them. I think I also have a headlight and some front indicators. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll dig them up. Pictures coming in a couple of hours when the batteries charge :D

Last edited:

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
For those who don't want to read through the whole dealy, here's a running update:

ITEM: Alpine CDA 9826 Head Unit WITH iPod support (KCA-420i iPod adapter)
PRICE: $100 ono.

ITEM: JB HI-FI Gift Card: $140, expires December 2008

ITEM: VP Executive Seats, front and rear: blue

ITEM: VP V6 heads and inlet manifold

ITEM: 2 good Yokohama S221 205/65/R15 tyres on black stockies

ITEM: 4 silver interceptor centercaps

ITEM: USB Saitek gaming keyboard with programmable gaming pad

ITEM: 4 assorted burnout tyres on black or silver stockies (all 15*6)

Last edited:

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
The two good yokohamas are still up for grabs ;) Plenty of tread, for plenty of thrashing ^^

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
mmmm... well then think of it as the "get Daniel's diff gears installed" fund :) That's going to cost me $250 ^^

:D yeah?

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
mmmm... well then think of it as the "get Daniel's diff gears installed" fund :) That's going to cost me $250 ^^

:D yeah?

hmmm but it will be taking away from the stocky needs diff gears fund lol

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
sell me your charger then, 50dorra!!!

ha ha ha ill see you at midnight young man!

aZk.

synoptica

Stripping VK - PM me!
Reaction score
Members Ride
No longer a Commodore
Reckon those 2 good rims would pass a roady? Need 2 for the VT :)

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Hmm, looks like my image server is temporarily down - but yeah, those tyres would pass a roady easily. They're still quite a fair way over the treadwear markers, and evenly worn. Do you specifically need them for a roady? Or are you only after roadworthy tyres?

If you're after something for driving, then they've got many, many good months left on them yet :) Depending on how you drive ;)