Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FS: VH Brock Momo Steering Wheel

VHSLX3300

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S Pac VH SL/X
Up for grabs I got a VH Momo Brock steering wheel from a VH. It has the red stitching and black leather. Included is the boss kit but not the horn button. The steering wheel is in need of repair and will need to be recovered but it is an original Brock wheel. These go upwards of $500 on ebay when in good condition and I have been quoted around $200 for an overhaul matching exactly the original specs and stitching. I am asking $200 for this wheel as I know they will get collectable in the future and I am most likely making a mistake but I need the cash badly for several things. Will get pictures up asap. Cheers

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT feature car, WRX STI WAGON
get a pic up, im interested.

VHSLX3300

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S Pac VH SL/X
Pic is up. It is a fairly bad pic coz its on the mobile at night. I will get a good one tommorow morning

Attachments

• PHTO0017.JPG
    PHTO0017.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 1,843

DaRiO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais
thats a vl wheel mate...

VHSLX3300

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S Pac VH SL/X
so it is I also have the VH SS one as well as a spare got them mixed up

blackdog05

Reaction score
Members Ride
82 VHGP3
vh group 3 steering wheel

VHSLX how r u mate just reading your post in regards to the brock wheel u had just interested to know who recovers these wheels as mine needs doing im wondering if it comes out as per the factory as i have seen one done elsewhere and the leather didnt fit as tight to the wheel .Any help or ph numbers would be great. Cheers Blackdog05

blackdog05

Reaction score
Members Ride
82 VHGP3
Given the fact that this thread is 9 months old i think you're wasting your time.
Considering he has been a member since 2006 i think with over two hundred posts i figured he still might have some information or other members might see my post and have something useful to share pertaining to my question i will disregard yours as it is not useful at all.Cheers Blackdog

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Considering he has been a member since 2006 i think with over two hundred posts i figured he still might have some information or other members might see my post and have something useful to share pertaining to my question i will disregard yours as it is not useful at all.Cheers Blackdog

LOL, i'm just stating the obvious mate, no need to get touchy:p
Shoot him a pm if you want an answer, that way will be faster.