Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FS:VH Commodore, clarion stereo will trade for torana

253PWR

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL 253
i have to get rid of my vh soon.
it has a 253/trimatic approx. 146,000ks (odo stopped at 145 something but has only been driven 3 times since, spare speedo included). trimatic was serviced when i got it.
engine runs great, but may need oil/filters (has been sitting).

paint is good condition (alabaster white) except for a couple of small scratches, has green pinstripe, NOS black grille, VK lights and blinkers (new reflectors), new mylar strips round windows, vl wipers, sle taillights (i have some sle chrome too), bumpers both good, has commodore cup front bar.

interior is brown/beige with slx option of corduroy/velour. brand new NOS drivers doortrim, good headlining, seats good but need a clean, doortrims good, dash/console good except for 1 small crack in the dash (bout 1.5cm long).has 2 speaker option pack ( i have a custom parcel tray with clarion 6ins and sony 4ins to go in if wanted), parcel tray is ok. carpet is worn drivers side. it needs a blinker switch.

overall pretty good, needs a bit of a clean up but nothing major. it had rego till march and has sat since but should pass first time.

im willing to trade for a torana hatchback or 2 door, must be 6cyl (p-plate laws say no v8) in driveable condition. must be in NSW or willing to travel.
inspections welcome (ring/email to organise). call (02) 46 819 824 or email [email protected] (we have an answering machine if you miss us).

3/4 blue interior conversion, beige seat, headlights, wipers and heaps more included if wanted.
clarion HU,6X9s,amp and prosonic splits MAY be offered with car for trade

im asking $2200 for the car or offers over $2000
a few pics are attached of the car as is now, the engine, interior, rear end and back interior+blue parts, email for more pics or if you have any questions.

would make a great daily driver or a great running base for a project.
don't hesitate to make an offer, it must go soon.

thanks for looking :)

Attachments

• jumble.jpg
    jumble.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 597
  • lokisad0002.jpg
    lokisad0002.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 423
  • lokisad0003.jpg
    lokisad0003.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 407
  • updated0001.jpg
    updated0001.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 761
  • updated0004.jpg
    updated0004.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 275
  • updated0005.jpg
    updated0005.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 385

Lish

Shake That
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Commodore
(p-plate laws say no v8)

Where do you live? my mate is 18 on his p's and has a VX clubsport 255 kw were in WA. I think its a great law but, should be here. He drives it like he stole it so will either kill himself, the car or someone else. That law is great!

Shifty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
EF Almost Turbo
he lives in nsw im assuming due to those laws being there and he menions it in his post..

253PWR

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL 253
im 15 at the moment and no new pplaters can drive turbos/v8s etc. without exemption. i've tried for an exemption but i could only get one if i had only v8s in the family (we have 3 other 6 cylinders) :(
the full story might be in the january issue of street machine, so look out for it.
anyway, car must go soon $2200 with loads of spares :)

chevy_big_block_bro

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VYII SV8 One tonner
253PWR said:
im 15 at the moment and no new pplaters can drive turbos/v8s etc. without exemption. i've tried for an exemption but i could only get one if i had only v8s in the family (we have 3 other 6 cylinders) :(
the full story might be in the january issue of street machine, so look out for it.
anyway, car must go soon $2200 with loads of spares :)
the only p platers that cant drive v8's are the ones that got their licence after a certain date,
I got mine in oct last year so im fine.
I think it was after a tuesday in july this year.